Prologue

--------------------------------------------

I noticed there not many books about 'The book of life Joaquin x reader', so there is one.

All you need to know:

(y/n) - your name
(h/l) - hair length
(h/c) - hair color
(e/c) - eye color
(f/c) - favorite color
- your age is almost same like Joaquin, but little bit younger
- you were born in Spain on the day of dead

Okay here we go.

--------------------------------------------

Joaquin's P.O.V.

As everyone celebrate Manolo's and Maria's weeding, I just stood there in the corner watching them. My eye started to sting a little, I hissed covering my eyepatch with my hand, trying to get rid of the pain. After a while it stopped, I looked at my hand to find blood.

"Dammit."

I ran away to find water. As I was washing my eye I heard cheering and singing, but something else caught my ears, train. I saw it in distance, hearing it whistling. I remembered the days I was traveling around Mexico.

Your P.O.V.

I was sitting in the train looking out of the window, memories of my childhood filled my head. It was all about Spain, music, my friends and my dear family. I was on my way to San Angel to find my aunt Carla and help her with orphans. Yes, my aunt is taking care of orphanage.
My papa passed away long time ago, when I was like four years old, he was sick. My mama wouldn't let me see him, when he get his last breath.
My mama passed away three days ago, becouse of her age. Her last words were:
"Always help the others."
So, here I am on my way to see my aunt and help her with orphanage. Yeah and last thing, in Spain they called me La Muerte. They made fun of me becouse I was born in day of the death.
The trip was faster than I expected, I got my package and leave the train. I found myself on small train station with hanging sign 'San Angel'.

--------------------------------------------

Welp, I hope you'll like it and see ya next time.

By the way english is my second language, so forgive me few mistakes I made and I'll make.

--------------------------------------------