Part 2

--------------------------------------------

---(y/n)'s P.O.V.---

"Aunt Carla!"

"Oh, (y/n)!"

I ran to my aunt and hugged her. She pulled away and put her hand on my cheek.

"What are you doing here, (y/n)?" 

"I'm here to help you with orphanage." 

"You came here all the way from Spain just becouse of me? You shouldn't, the trip must have been dangerous!"

My aunt freaked out a little grasping my arm slightly, I just laughed.

"Aunt Carla, I'm fine. See."

I pulled away from her and spun around making my skirt twirl.

"I see, oh, come inside. You and your friend must be hugry. Children, dinner!"

My aunt, Carla, was something like main nun and caretaker of children, she had small but kind heart for everyone. Children loved her and listened to every word she said. I turned to Joaquin, he stood there awkwardly looking at ground.

"Come Joaquin, I'm sure there is enough food for everyone."

"No, no, thank you señorita, but I must join my friends again."

"Oh, well, feel free to visit us any time you want."

Joaquin nodded with his head tipping his sombrero slightly before turning away and made his way back into the town. I went to take my package as I turned around I saw my aunt standing in the doorway looking at me.

"Come (y/n), I'm sure you have lot to say."

---Joaquin's P.O.V.---

"Come Joaquin, I'm sure there is enough food for everyone."

(y/n) turned at me with smile. She was so kind, but I'm sure Manolo and Maria will miss me on their wedding, so I had to decline.

"No, no, thank you señorita, but I must join my friends again."

"Oh, well, feel free to visit us any time you want."

She bowed slightly, so tipped my sombrero sending it along with a smile before turning away to go back to church. It wasn't a long walk, just few turns there and there and you were at church. When I came I saw everyone at the table eating and drinking together, I sat next to Manolo he looked at me.

"Where were you? We were looking for you."

"Sorry for my absent, but I was with señorita Ramos."

"Ramos? Did I heard right?"

It was Maria, me and Manolo looked at her.

"Well, yes. (y/n) Ramos, a nun, an angel."

I wispered the last part to myself, but it was true tho. I mean, the way (y/n) is smiling and looking in general made her look like an angel, truly fitting for nun. Maria's eyes glowed with happiness hearing (y/n)'s name.

"We were friends, when I arrived in Spain. She was learning to be a nun she is now and she was learning few lessons with me."

"Really, that sounds interesting Querida. What lessons you had together?"

Asked Manolo. I looked at Maria, full of excitment to learn more about this wonderful woman named (y/n) Ramos.

---(y/n)'s P.O.V.---

I was sitting in eating area next to my aunt and small girl, we already ate dinner and now we had free time, most children ran back outside and went fighting with each other or just play around the town. The small girl looked at me with interest in her small sparkling eyes.

"Something wrong my child?"

"I'm curious. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Where are you from?"

My heart skipped a beat, I don't like to remember Spain and my past. But I answered.

"I'm from Spain, I was born in Madrid at Day of the dead."

"Wow! You're from Spain! How was it there?"

"Not much difrent, in Spain they have also chuross, bullfights and dances like Flamengo."

"How's Day of the dead celebrated there?"

My aunt saw I was having hard time answering the girl's question, so she sent her outside to go play with others. I felt tears in my eyes letting them go on my cheeks, my aunt dried them off.

"My (y/n), you need to walk this feeling out of you. Go take a walk, take much time as you need."

I nodded my head, hugging my aunt before going outside into town's streets to take a walk. The night was calm, the air wasn't strong it was gentle enough warm enough cold, the sky was clear many stars could be seen and the moon was the brightest. Before I knew it I ended on the town's entrance on the bridge where I met Joaquin. I knew him only few minutes but it seemed we knew each other for the longest time, he was kind and probably brave too, these medals weren't for free, right?

I continued my walk towards the tree, there was beautiful sight at the whole San Angel, I sat down for a minute looking at the sight. I was thinking about my past, all that bullying I had to go through and why? Becouse I was born in Day of the dead, they called La Muerte or Miss Death. But my older brother, Marcos, was always there fighting off all the kids that hurt me, but once he killed a bull that was danger for everyone, he became a hero and more towns wanted him to end more dangerous bulls, so he went on very long journes, forgetting about me and our mother. And when our mother died, well, you know the story. I felt my eyelids getting heavy, I didn't fight the feeling and need for rest, so I just closed my eyes and fell asleep against the tree.

---

Finally I kicked myself in the butt and rewatched The book of life to get any ideas for this book.

Sorry for letting you wait so long, but I lost interest, I was sick and school.

So, yeah, really loooooooooooong uptades for this book.

Sorry again.

---