Part 1

--------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V.

Fresh spring air played with my hair as I was looking around the small train station. I took my package and went to the town. San Angel wasn't far away, just few miles.
As I was on bridge, I heard pig. The pig was running in my way. As pig run near me, I almost fell into water but someone caught me.

Joaquin's P.O.V.

I was walking on street, when I heard Maria and Manolo screaming.

"Chuy come back here!"

Maria screamed at her pig pet.
As Chuy ran around me I saw him holding bread in his mouth. I started chasing after him too, he ran to entrance of San Angel. As Chuy ran on bridge, I almost had him, but something else caught my eye.
A girl.
Chuy pumped into her but before she fell I caught her.

"Are you okay?"

Your P.O.V.

"Are you okay?"

As I opened my eyes I saw a man with brown hair, nice brown mustache and eyepatch.

"Yes, thank you señor...?"
"Joaquin Mondragon. Nice to meet you, señorita...?"
"(y/n) Ramos."

He helped me stand up, I cleaned my dress and got my package in my hands, Joaquin grabbed me by my wrist gently. He took my package and lead me to town.

"What lead beautiful lady like you here?"
"Well I'm here to help my aunt with orphanage."
"So you are nun?"
"Yes."

I looked at him, his chest was covered with medals, I wonder what are these for. As we were in town we passed two people, female with long brown hair and male with black hair. They were looking at Joaquin.

Joaquin's P.O.V.

She is nun, how fitting. She looked like angel, those (h/l) (h/c) were perfect with her slim body.
Well as we were walking to town I saw Manolo and Maria. They were confused, but I just smiled at them and continued my way with señorita Ramos.

"Aunt Carla!"
"Oh (y/n)!"

She hugged old women, I put her package down.

--------------------------------------------