Dedication/Author's Note

Hello dear readers, I'm back with a new and exciting book called REBEL.

As a girl of color, I felt that one of the ways to show that I'm proud of my skin was to write a book centered on black people. I originally planned to make the main male and female characters black but then I thought that the black woman and the white man would be intriguing and voila, here we are.

This book will touch a lot on racism, sexism, and a little bit about accepting people that are different from us racially, sexually, and in status. In this book, I'm going to touch a little on the Asians, Latinos, and Hispanics because I feel it's not only the blacks that are discriminated against in today's society; even those whose sexual preferences are different from ours are also discriminated against, therefore, this book is going to be all about acceptance and love.

But of course, the category of this book is mystery/thriller so expect loads of suspense-filled and action-packed scenes that will keep you on the edge of your seat, scenes that will make you laugh so hard, and hopefully ones that will make you cry.

The Mafia Kidnapped Me and its sequel Married To The Mafia which is still ongoing and is a success. I couldn't have done it without the readers so I am hoping with every fiber of my being that REBEL stands out and has a soft spot in each and everyone's heart.

This book is rated 18 because there are scenes that contain mature language and sexual themes.

Finally, with all said and done, this book is dedicated to

-All black people who have undergone racism. The world has to know that BLACK LIVES MATTER.

-To all women out there! To all ladies. WE RULE THE WORLD.

-This book is for you to all humans out there, black, white, colored who are going through something.

I am sending light, love, and strength your way and I hope this book gives you immense joy and pleasure as you read.

-Maggie.