1-2 -It's been 7 Years/Earth Kills.

Yumi na teik
Won sonraun au?
Medo ste thonken
Medo drein au

Oso kik raun
Ogeda, soulou
Ai laik yu gona
Ai na get raun, you

Yumi na teik
Won sonraun au?
Ai keryon gyon op
Ai keryon g' breik au

Pas skaikrasha
Klin tristraka
En houd don gon
Hosh trashsaka

Yumi na teik
Won sonraun au?
Houd na fleim daun
Bed' ge jok au

Ai nou fir raun
Ai mana jomp in
Ai mana wan op
Ai don sin y'in

Yumi na teik
Won sonraun au?
Jus drein jus daun
Ai medo drein au.

AJ Griffin POV.
I never felt the sun on my face. My dreams is of Me feeling  the sun on my face. I see trees all around me, the scent of wildflowers on a breeze. It's so beautiful. In this moment, I'm not stranded in space. It's been ninety-seven years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on Earth, leaving the planet simmering in radiation. Fortunately, there were survivors. Twelve nations had operational space stations at the time of the bombs. There is now only the Ark, one station forged from the many. We're told the Earth needs another hundred years to become survivable again. Four more space-locked generations, and man can go home, back to the ground. The ground, that's the dream. This is reality. There's this girl - pretty sure somehow she's an ground person- she's been in medical since her arrival as she was hiding In my bunk for 19 months. She gave birth to an baby girl. She's 1. I made an promise to keep her safe- now I've been an demiurge as an  delinquent I'm number 907. I'm 3 years younger than my sister Clarke griffin.

Prisoner three-one-nine, face the wall.
Clarke Reality sucks.
Clarke What is this?
Male Guard Quiet. Hold out your right arm.
Clarke No. No. It's not my time. I don't turn eighteen for another month.
Male Guard Hold out your arm.
Clarke On The Ark, every crime, no matter how small, is punishable by death unless you're under eighteen.
Male Guard Your watch.
Clarke No. It was my father's.
Male Guard Take it off.
Clarke No.
Male Guard Hey!
Clarke No.
[Zap]
Clarke Juvenile offenders get put here... Lockup. We call it the Sky Box.
[Door opens]
Costa Prisoner three nineteen...
Abby Clarke, stop. Wait here.

They're killing us all, aren't they, reducing population to make more time for the rest of you?
Abby Clarke, you are not being executed. You're being sent to the ground, all one hundred of you.
Clarke What? But it's not safe. No. No.
Abby Shh.
Clarke We get reviewed at eighteen.
Abby The rules have changed. This gives you a chance to live. Your instincts will tell you to take care of everybody else first, just like your father. But be careful, I can't lose you, too. I love you so much.
Clarke Oh! [Click] (as Clarke gets shot with a needle and faints into Abby's arms)
Abby Earth, Clarke. You get to go to Earth.
Your sister is going also. Clarke - protect her she's only 13.  Winces]
Wells Welcome back... Look—
Clarke Wells, why the hell are you here?
Wells When I found out they were sending prisoners to the ground, I got myself arrested. I came for you.
Clarke [obvious shock at Wells' response]
Various delinquents [Crash] Aah! Oh! Oh!
Clarke What was that?
Wells That was the atmosphere.
Jaha [on video screen] Prisoners of The Ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance, and as your Chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable.
Male Delinquent Your dad is a dick, Wells.
Jaha Those crimes will be forgiven, your records wiped clean.
Scene 3 — The Ark: Government and Science Station
Various parents I saw a ship launch not more than twenty minutes ago.
Who was on it?
Was it the prisoners?
They're just kids.
Are they going to Earth? Has something changed?
Callie Folks, as I said, at this time, we cannot confirm or deny anything.
Various parents Come on, lady!
Was my son on that ship?
Scene 4 — Exodus Ship
Jaha The drop site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, Mount Weather was a military base built within a mountain. It was to be stocked with enough non-perishables to sustain three hundred people for up to two years.
Various delinquents Spacewalk bandit strikes again.
Whoo!
Go, Finn!
Finn Check it out. Your dad floated me, after all.
Wells You should strap in before the parachutes deploy.
Clarke Hey, you two, stay put if you want to live.
Jaha Mount Weather is life. You must locate those supplies immediately.
Finn Hey, you're the traitor who's been in solitary for a year.
Clarke You're the idiot who wasted a month of oxygen on an illegal spacewalk.
Finn But it was fun. I'm Finn.
Jaha Your one responsibility is stay alive.
Clarke Stay in your seats. Finn, are you okay?
Male delinquent Whoa!
Scene 5 — The Ark
Kane [to Callie] Not now.
Sinclair Total system failure, that's what we're looking at. All we know for sure is that they were off course when we lost contact, so...
Kane Tell me about communications.
Sinclair Other than the telemetry from their wristbands, we got nothing... No audio, no video, no computer link. Everything that we programmed in to help them is gone. They're on their own.
Scene 6 — Exodus Ship
Wells Retrorockets ought to have fired by now.
Clarke Okay. Everything on this ship is a hundred years old, right? Just give it a second.
Wells Clarke, there's something I have to tell you. I'm sorry I got your father arrested.
Clarke Don't you talk about my father.
Wells Please, I can't die knowing that you hate me.
Clarke They didn't arrest my father, Wells. They executed him. I do hate you. Clarke!. Clarke sees her sister. She's by The other side. Stay strong Sky soldier Clarke yells. As an pretty girl walks by. Bellamy?
Bellamy My God, look how big you are.
Octavia What the hell are you wearing, a guard's uniform?
Bellamy I borrowed it to get on the drop ship. Someone has got to keep an eye on you. Ha ha!
Clarke Where's your wristband?
Octavia Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year.
Male delinquent No one has a brother.
Female delinquent That's Octavia Blake, the girl they found hidden in the floor.
Bellamy Octavia, Octavia, no. Let's give them something else to remember you by.
Octavia Yeah? Like what?
Bellamy Like being the first person on the ground in a hundred years.
Octavia [Exhales] Ah... [Steps onto Earth] We're back, bitches!