14 Sneak peak of season 2.

2 First 2 chapters up as The rest (16 but I'm adding 8 Bonus chapters!!!).

Recap of previous season!

Previously on The 100. It's been 97 years since a nuclear apocalypse killed everyone on Earth. Abby: You're being sent to the ground. All 100 of you. Jaha: Prisoners of the Ark, you have one job: Stay alive. Jasper: We did it! Clarke: We are not alone. Finn: The last man from the ground died on the Ark? He wasn't the last Grounder. Clarke: There's an army of Grounders coming for us right now. Jasper, now. She's dead. She wanted you to have her journal.

You had an affliction with Sky Of Trikru?. Yeah. I did Bellamy says. She was an good warrior. Til she switched. She never did - She wanted payback Lincoln says throwing an page onto the ground. Bellamy frowns. What? Octavia says as Clarke doesn't say anything. She had an plan to blow all of us up. For what? Clarke says. Em daughter Madlyina. She's alive. She's 19. She's being brought here - she's an nightblood. Please welcome the newest Night Blood - Madlyina Of Ice Nation. Monin Madlyina kom Azgeda. Madlyina ste an nat drein au she's  las kom em ancestors en souda anything happen she's  nes raun line gon Heda(
Madlyina is an night blood she's the last of her ancestors and must anything happen she's the next in line for commander ). People whispered. Heda - no Titus. Once she's healed up in a few months she's back to training. Our truce is gonna get a whole lot harder Abbey whispers. This isn't even Bell says. We're making us the 13 clan. We have to. For our Future. We're grounders. Act like it. Madlyina monin i'm going gon yu don Yu stay kom  Skaikru gon nau Oso rooms are contaminated. Thank you Heda Madlyina bows as Heda nods. You good? Alex says. Yeah. I'm fine. Thank you Sky people Alex. He nods before walking out. My mother's legacy. Was revenge. And I'm going to finish what she started. One way or an another. We won't have peace. We're fighters for an reason. Murders get executed, traitors are sliced. Enemies are hunted. My one true mistake was not taking out Heda in the first day of her reign. My reign will be remembered as the slaying of Lex Kom Trikru, Jus drien jus daun  - kane kom Skaikru na wan op gon Em actions gon Ai nomon krei na  trikru gonakru chon banau em. Chof gon bilaik hospitality ba Ai souda ban op - i've got something gon accomplish.  Ai dula op as op gon Belomi finn en Okteivia kom Skaikru gon hit op Ai gon  gates chof Skai soldier.