9- Remember I.

Previously on the 100.

Hundreds of your people are trapped inside Mount Weather. Their blood is used as medicine. My people are prisoners there, too. Why are you showing us this? Because I'm afraid. Of what? That you're next. Harper didn't show up for breakfast. You guys seen her? The only way to save both our people is if we join together. I'm in love with you. Everything I've done, all that matters is that you're ok. Deliver me the one you call Finn. Our truce begins with his death. No. Finn! What will they do to him? Lincoln: Finn took 18 lives. He will suffer the pain of 18 deaths. I love you, too. You're gonna be ok. Thanks, Princess.

No!They're waiting for Finn

No!They're waiting for Finn. You don't have much time to decide. She can't expect us to just hand over one of our own people. Would she do that? She wouldn't let the rest of her people die to protect a murderer. If you don't do this, she will kill everyone in this camp. There has to be something else that we can offer. Finn took 18 lives. The commander's offering to take just one in return. Take the deal. How can you say that? Finn was the first person to come to you to offer peace. He's your friend. He massacred my village. Some of the dead were my friends, too. But that wasn't Finn. You know that's not who he is. It is now. We've all got a monster inside of us, Clarke, and we're all responsible for what it does when we let it out.

What will they do to him? Fire

What will they do to him? Fire. Because he killed the innocent, it starts with fire. Starts? They'll take his hands. His tongue, his eyes. And anyone who grieves will have a turn with the knife. At sunrise, the commander will end it with her sword. But I've never known anyone to survive until the sword. He killed 18, he will suffer the pain of 18 deaths. Then we can have peace. Abby. Let me out of here, please. It was stupid. I'm sorry. I don't want to hear it. He was ready to throw Finn out the gate. And you think I would let that happen? I don't know. No.