5/ you Don't Wanna Die/.

"Who are You?". I'm Adriena And you are my Mother".

Man: Before the last war, Mount Weather was a military base built within a mountain. Man: Welcome to Mount Weather. You're not prisoners. We saved you. Then why would we want to leave? This place is too good to be true. Reapers! (Reapers shouting) Man: Octavia! Octavia: Where's Lincoln? Mark this one for the Cerberus program. Octavia: They'll kill him. We have to do something. Our friends are out there and you need to go get them. Where is the girl who was wearing this watch?! Let's get moving. We'll search high and low for the kids. I'm leading a mission to bring them back. I'm taking the Grounder prisoner with me to guide the way. I'm gonna get you out of here. Clarke: Our only chance is if we fight together. I know my people will help. Man: Move, move, move! Second man: Prisoner in custody. Weapons... (Shouting indistinctly) Byrne: Secure the perimeter! Teams of 3! 100-yard buffer! Open the gate! How many of you are there? Byrne: Let's go! Man: We gotta get her to medical. Move! Move! Wait. Once the prisoner is secured. She's not a prisoner. She's my daughter. Clarke. Mom? I need saline and a pressure dressing. I'm on it. Ok, honey. I saw your ship crash. I wasn't on it. I'm right here. Uhh. Is she all right? She will be. I'm sorry, ma'am. We had no idea who she was. Where have you been? Byrne... Mount Weather. The Grounders took you to Mount Weather? No. The Mountain Men. We have to get them out. We're not doing this right now. Yes, ma'am. Clarke. Mom. Did anyone else make it here? Yes. 6 of you did. Finn and Bellamy? I thought they were dead. I thought you were dead. (Crying) I thought you were dead. Not me. I'm right here. (Beeping) Thank you for coming. I've been told you visit medical 3 or 4 times a day asking about Clarke. Yeah. No one will let me see her. That's because she's no longer here. Clarke ran away. I tried to convince her that she was safe here, but she couldn't stop looking for enemies when she was among friends. I'm sorry. I don't mean to be disrespectful but.. Clarke wouldn't just abandon us. I wish it wasn't the case. Why? Are you looking for her? I can't risk the lives of my people to bring back someone who doesn't want to be here. I hope you can understand that. Yeah. What I can do is let you go after her yourself. Could I come back? Of course you can. Jasper, this is your home now. You're welcome to stay here as long as you like. Let me know what you decide. Until our final journey to the ground. Sir. Prisoner's refusing water. If you don't drink, you'll die. And if you die, you won't be able to help me stop the killing. What makes you think he wants to stop the killing? I have to believe they didn't survive down here all this time by fighting... When there was a better way. Come on. Sorry about the rope. Kane: At least we know he can talk. I wish I could. I knew it. He doesn't understand a word we're saying. Kane: It's a tactic. If we think he doesn't speak English, we won't expect him to tell us anything. Due respect sir, then why do we expect him to lead us to his commander and not into a trap? We don't. And that's the beauty of it. Whether he wants to kill us or help us make peace, either way... it's in his best interest to take us to his camp. (Indistinct chatter) I thought you got thrown off the council. Oh. It's the chancellor's pin. Wait, you? Yeah. Thelonious didn't make it, and Kane left two days ago to try to make peace with the Grounders to get you and the others back. I told you. The Grounders don't have us. How long have I been asleep? About 10 hours. Ugh. Oh, hey, Clarke, slow down. Hey. It's too soon. Mom, we need to move against Mount Weather. How many guards are here? Where are Finn and Bellamy? Clarke, please. You need to rest. I don't need to rest. I'm fine. And I don't need you to protect me. What I need is to save my friends. Byrne: Ma'am. Movement in the north woods. Grounders? I don't think so. Hi. I've been waiting out here all night. Abby said you needed sleep. Raven, I... Sucks, but I'm dealing with it. Woman: Open the gate. (Buzzing) Man: Weapon. Need your weapon. Weapon secure. Bellamy. Go. I'll catch up. Ok. I know you. Factory station. Where are the others? There are no others. Found her a day from here. No survivors. Lots of supplies. Get her to medical. Now, there's something I thought I'd never see. I'm glad you're ok. You, too. How many are with you? None. Where's Finn? Looking for you.
Thunder) I count 26. I got 28. These people don't look like warriors, Finn. And there's kids. Old people. There's nothing big enough here to hold our friends. They could be underground. We wait till dark. Then we go in. We go in? Finn, we don't even know if our people are here yet. They're here. Or they were when that Grounder took Clarke's watch. What if we're too late, huh? They're probably already dead. We need to... Take it easy. How much ammo do we have? I think I liked you better as a peacemaker. (Door creaks) I see why Tsing chose you. (Groaning) Don't worry. The first dose is the worst. (Groaning) Byrne: We know nothing about these people in Mount Weather. Their numbers, their capabilities. We need to proceed carefully. According to Clarke, the 47 still inside are not being harmed, at least not yet. Now, I hate to leave them there, but if she's right, we have some time.