12- Story of B.

Becia Trikru was Heda And she lasted almost 23 years before she was Fatally burned to death with fire then she died in black rain. She was Named Gala Of Rulers due to her ruthlessness, Quickness and Dissertation to not allow her clan or any of the 12 clans to be disputed of any disrespect.
She was only 14 when she first became Heda and died at 37. She grew up very very hard and She didn't grow up in No friendly enigma as her father regularly beaten her until she would be strong enough to fight back. Her mother died at age 56 as she was only 7 years old due to the 4 hedas before her made her mother slit her throat and stand in the black rain and made Becia watch. Becia then went on to become the rural Heda who had no mercy at all. Even if one was set up. She would kill them. She had one of the longest or most killings at 34,12,45. She did take down the guy so technically 34,12,46 but the book doesn't count it. She was actually dispatched from the Legacy of the Heda where each one can hear them and hear the advice as she was only one who was banished to an Hell. It's unknown if she can ever have peace. Her remains was kept in black rain and her redemption was never given any chance to her. She grew up and did the 9 conclaves and killed her 4 brothers in the first 5 and by then. Her first mark was her baby sister at age 10. She's the only ancestor of her family that has lived as Trikru and other clans has executed all of her remaining family afterwards.