6- Provake🖤👠.

Previously on "The 100"... (All cough) Dante: Welcome to Mount Weather. (Grunts) So we meet again. Jasper: Clarke, no! If you pull that lever, these people will die. Even a little radiation could kill them. It was a containment breach. Help! Your circulatory systems developed the ability to filter radiation. If we were to circulate Maya's blood through your system... Jasper: It could make her better? The first human trial was a success. Why bring them here, if not to use them? I saw everything. I know what you're doing to them. (Grunts) We have to get them out. We gather intel on Mount Weather and we send a team after Kane. Where's Finn? Looking for you. Where is the girl who was wearing this watch?! (Gunshot) Your friends are not here. (Shouting and automatic gunfire) We need to go! Finn! (People screaming) I found you.

Bellamy: Ok, tell me again. Clarke: It's a labyrinth. We got to the dam through this tunnel. It's all connected to the mine system. That's our way in. Sure, if we can get past the Reapers and the Mountain Men. I swear to God, if your mom doesn't sanction a mission soon, I'm going by myself. You won't be by yourself. (Distant chatter) Guess the inquisition's over. How's Finn doing, anyway? I haven't talked to him since we got back. I don't know what to say. He just kept shooting. We're at war, Clarke. We've all done things. Finn: Hey. Hey. Next round's on me. Mount Weather? What's the plan? Still working on it. Murphy: Ah! Check it out. Salvaged Monty's still from the drop ship. Now, I guess, you know, if they could just salvage Monty, huh? Easy. It was just a joke. Ok. You, uh, tell her we were cleared? No. Well, it looks like our pardon for surviving includes our time on the ground. Now bigger fish to fry, I guess. We did what we had to do. I got to go. (Murphy whistles) Trouble in paradise? Just because they pardoned you doesn't mean I have. Clarke. Beat it, Murphy. Well, then, have a good one.

I know why we haven't heard from any of the other Ark stations

I know why we haven't heard from any of the other Ark stations. Mount Weather's jamming us. Show me. I tweaked the resonator and got this. (Muffled static) It's on every frequency. Long-range communication is totally screwed. It's also why the range in our walkies sucks. It's the same signal Monty heard on the black box of the Exodus ship. Mount Weather crashed the Exodus ship. Can you get around the signal? Around it? No. But if I can get to the tower that broadcasts it, I can make it go boom. Abby: No one is going anywhere. Mom, listen to me... What do I have to do to get through to you? You and your friends are not soldiers, and continuing to act like you are puts lives at risk. You don't understand. Raven found something. Mount Weather is jamming our communications. Raven: It's true. There could be other Ark stations on the ground. And more guards. You said we don't have enough people to fight a two-front war. Mom, we're already fighting one. Byrne: The Grounder retaliation for the massacre could happen at any time, and when it does, we need every available man to defend this camp. So let us go. You're not gonna stop, are you? Not until my friends are safe. Ok. But I'm coming with you. Byrne: Ma'am, I just said... It's been quiet for two days. Maybe Kane is making headway with the Grounders' commander. Or maybe he's dead, and they're massing against us as we speak. Maybe... which is why we need more guards. Then it's settled. We're going back to Mount Weather. Sir, it's been 3 days and Maya's numbers are still climbing. Tsing: It's too soon to be sure, but I believe she may actually be metabolizing radiation on her own now. Jasper's blood was 8 times more effective than any outsider we've ever measured. I'm still running tests, but his system appears to have jump-started hers. Cage: You're saying that it's a permanent solution? Maya can survive on the ground? I'm saying it's possible. I'll keep watching her. In the meantime, sir, you have to let me move forward with the rest of the 47. No. Dad, I... I agree with her. I know that the plan was to assimilate them into the gene pool, but this changes everything. She just said it's not proven. Tsing: Mr. President, even if it's not a permanent solution, with their blood, we'll need fewer treatments, we'll live longer, and we'll feel better. Jasper volunteered. I will not put those kids in cages like animals. Cage: No one wants that. If you can convince the rest of them to volunteer, great, but what if you can't? Every day, you paint the outside, and if Dr. Tsing is right about this, then you might be able to see it again, dad. Listen to me. You need to understand this. If I give the order to harvest those kids, I won't deserve to see it again. Where are you going? To find you some volunteers.