1~ *Need you to finish*B.M.L.A

Y/n POV

I was sitting on the couch in the garage studio while Brandon was working on a song.

Lately it felt like that was all he was doing.

We haven't gone on any dates, we haven't went to sleep together nor have we slept together. It's getting very VERY frustraiting.

B:"Fuck!" He groans out of frustraition as a part of the song doesn't sound quit right to him.

Not gonna lie the sound of his grunt was turning me on by the second.

This wave of confidence flew over to me and i stood up, walked over to him and pulled his chair back just enough for me to get under the table.

B:"Y/n.. What are you doing?"

I didn't respond to him i just pulled down his pants making sure to stroke his cock on the way down.

B:"Babe.. i have a song to finish."

Y/n:"Lately that song has been the only thing you wanna work on."

I say keeping my eyes on his large bulge in his boxers.

B:"Mamas i can make it up to you but right now i gotta get this finished."

I took of his boxers letting his dick bounce up against the bottom of his abs.

Y/n:"And i gotta get you to finish."

I said with on hand already around him tight. I let my spit drop on him and started to stroke him.

B:"Ohh.. Y/n.. Fuck!"

My wrist twisted while it pumped him. His eyes shut closed and head hung back i knew he would thank me later.

His cock started to pulsate so i wrapped my plum little lips around the tip and swuirled the tongue around.

B:"Holy fuck! I'm close, Ma!"

I was about to disconnect to teach him a lesson but daddy had another thing in mind.

His fingers tangled in my hair and made a make shift pony tail. With it he made me bop my head up and down his shaft deep throating him.

For both of our surprise i didn't gag or choke. I was the good girl i am and took daddys dick until his milky cum shot right up into my mouth.

Some spilling on my lips. He had so much in his load.

I sat back from his dick and with my middle finger collected the cum from my lips and sucked it all off not loosing eye contact with him.

After a long make out session, him carrying me to his bedroom and having so much more fun.. we also had the boys yell noise comolaints.

Ow well. It's not like we haven't heard or accidently walked in on them.

Long and very fun, steamy night it was for Y/n and Brandon.

______________________________________

465words
28/07/2020
~unedited~
~writen on phone~

Hi, i'm Alise and due to some idiotic moves of mine i got locked out of my wattpad. (beanzfiction)
That won't stop me from writing tho so here is my smut books start.
Requests can be sent in on
instagram|beanzfiction
Please Vote and share this book and don't be shy 🧚‍♀️💫🌟🌌🧚‍♂️💖 drop a comment.♡