3~ *jealous* A.D.P

Flor POV.

F:"Babe, you suck!" I said as me, Austin, Nick, Shayne and Zion were playing basketball in the guys' backyard.

A:"Real nice there Mamas." He said lowkey sounding pissed off. Idk if it was becouse of the comment or becouse it was true.

We played a bit more and i scored a point for mine, Shaynes and Zs team. Zion picked me up and yelled something i didn't hear. i was concentrated on Austin. He looked pissed.

I wispered to Z to put me down. By this time Aus was in the house walking to his room. I jogged in the house and ran up to him in his room.

F:"Babe what's going on?" I ask genuinely concerned.

A:"What's up? You just got picked up by Z and didn't do anything." He basicly shouted.

F:"what? You literally never have a problem with me being close with the guys. They're my friends too. You know that... i don't think it's about that."

A:"What do you mean?"

F:"Aus, babe, i know you. And you don't like when someone does someth8ng better than you."

A:"Well yea. Who likes that. And it did hurt when you and Z got so close."

F:"But, Porter, you know you got nothing to worry about. I'm yours and i'm staying."

A:"Mamas, we're talking about Zion here. I mean look at him. I could never compete.

F:"Wrong. I see so much in you an-

A:"Wait, did you call me Porter?" He cut me off.

F:"Yea.. why?"

A:"Nothing. It's just sexy when you call me that."

F:"It's sexy when i call you by your last name?" I say with a chuckle.

A:"Yes. Very." He said pulling me closer.
He was sat on the end of the bed and i was inbetween his legs.

F:"Does Porter want me to repay him for showing him off outside?"

A:"Austin grew a devilish smile on his face.

F:"Strip."

I let my jacket fall to the ground and kicked it to the side. My sport bra had a zipper in the middle so i unzipped that and pulled the straps down my shoulders seductively.

Once my top was bare i gripped the band of my botty shorts and slid them off making sure my ass pops. Now i'm in my thong only.

A:"Turn around for me."

I do as told and show him my ass. He pulls me closer and slaps my ass. His hand goes on my back indicating for me to arch and bend down.

He slips his two fingers down my wet pantie line. I whimper out of me being so sensitive.

He pulles them down and makes me squat in front of him. He takes off his pants and he has a huge bulge in his pants.

I got even weter remembering the 8 inches laying in there.

A:"You know what to do babygirl."

Indeed i do.

I pulled down the boxers and his rock hard dick sprung out and bounced off his lower abs.

I took it in my hands and started to pump him. I let my spit drip doen onto him and pumped him faster keeping my grip tight. I then lowered down so my lips are wrapped around his tip.

My tongue swuirled itself around teasingly. He groaned and once i looked up his head was back.

I then deepthroated him knowing he won't last.