6~ *birthday fun* N.C.M.

"Today was so fun! Thank you love!" Nick said wrapping his arms around my weist and planting a kiss on my neck. "Today isn't over yet bubs." I turned around in his hold and wispered in his ear: "Meet me in our room in 10 minutes." And with that i turned on my heels and headed down the hall. Feeling his eyes on me every step of the way.

We had the house to ourselves and you best believe we are making use of that.

Nick pov

As Nikola wispered in my ear she sent an electric shiver down my spine. This women is gonna be the death of me.

I waljed over to the kitchen grabbing myself some water and putting down all the stuff we gathared along the day. The image of my girl already the onky thing i can see. My pants getting tighter with every clothing that comes off of her in my head.

After taking a drink i made my way to our room. The door wasn't fully closed so i gently pushed it open and saw her sitting on the bed on her knees. Nikola was wearing a red lingerie set i had never seen on her before. A part of me never wanted it off of her and the other wanted to rip it apart and devour her.

I stepped in the room and closing the door. Locking it just in case. She stood up not breaking the eye contact we held. Nikola came over to me moving her hips so sexy. Her hands made their way to my top and pulled it off. Her fingers still on my stomach she placed small little kisses all over my chest leading up to my jaw line, then to my ear and biting so gently yet she knew what that did to me.

One of my hands made it's way to her cheek and pulled her to kiss me. Both going straight in with tongue the kiss was steamy. Not too long. And deffinetky not too short. Our hands feeling each others bodies. She pulled away to kiss my chin.. then neck.. chest.. stomach.. lower abdomen until her fingers stapped open my pants and slid them down my legs.

My boxers having  a big bulge in them. It felt too tight and not comfortable. Nikola then placed her hand on top and released so much tention just from that. She fondled with my dick then pulled my boxers down making my dick spring up and hit my abdomen.

Nikola gasped a bit which was so hot. Her hands wrapped around the base of my cock and held it tightly. Pre-cum already oozing out of the tip. She took her tongue and spread it around. Unexpectedly i let out a moan at how her tongue worked magic. She let her spit drip on her hand and then she started to pump me.

Starting off slow yet tight she kissed all around it going down to my balls and then sucking in them. I let out a grunt and Nikola moaned at it sending vibrations all over me. She then lifted herself just a bit still holding the base of my cock and put her plump lips around tip giving it a light suck.

"Don't tease me, mamas. Please" u said out of breath. She surprisingly listened and let her tongue slide down a bit while her lips went over her teeth. She stsrted bobbing her head up and down my shaft. So fast and wet. Her mouth so tight and warm. She moaned over it and started playing with my balls.

"Fuck! Mamas i'm so close!" I said as i felt my cum being close to shooting out of my dick. Holding me really tightly and pumping at a fast pase she removed her mouth. "Cum in my mouth Daddy! Give it all to me." She said and started to bop her head again. I took her hair in my hand and pushed her down as my cum coated the back of her throat. "FUUCKKK!!" I grunted as my head fell back.

She swallowed all of my load and licked my dick clean. Coming back up to me she kissed me and i picked her up. I walked over to the bed and sat down on it. Sheed my fingers to the back of her bra so i snapped it open. I pulled the bra off and threw it to the pile of my clothes on the floor. Nikola pushed me down onto my back. She started kissing me and grinded on my dick. I removed my lips and started suck on her sweet spot not having to look for it. She giggled then moaned and gripped the ends of my hair.