5~ *over the top* C.Z.K.

Zion-19y.o.
Liz-18y.o.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Zions POV

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Z:"Hey princes, how was your day?"
L:"Awful. How can a day be good at school? Wanma just go home, get done with my assignments and sleep for 3 days straight."
Z:"*chuckles* You wanna drop by to get some food? Don't feel like making anything."
L:"mm... i'm feeling taco bell."
Z:"You got it."

~•~

They stopped by at taco bell and got their food. Went home and ate talking over what Zion has been up to so far. Which was just drop Liv off at school, sleep, go to the gym, game and then pick Liv up.
For Liv on the other hand. She had 2 exams in the morning and about 4 other long boring yet kinda important classes to sit through and take notes.

Once the couple had eaten Liv as said went up to their room and sat on the bean-bag with her lap-top to finish an essay assigned due monday. (Friday now)

Almost done with her words the door opened and Zion walked in on his phone.

~•~

As i went upstairs i hoped Liz had finished her work.. no her nose still in the lap-top.

Z:"Love you got a lot left?" I asked flopping down next to her.
L:"I wouldn't say a lot."
Z:"Please say you're gonna be done in under an hour." I said almost whining.

I wrapped my arms around her lower half snuggling my face in her/ actually my /hoody. She chuckled then spoke as she pushed the lap-top to side a little. She cupped my face and gave me a quik kiss.

L:"Why so impatient?"
Z:"Couse i want my baby. I want cuddles and i want attention." Using the baby voice.

Liz started to laugh showing her beautiful smile.

L:"Bubba i'm right here. I just wanna finish this essay so i have the weekend free."
Z:"Didn't you have a thingy in art class?"
L:"Yea but my history teacher let me connect it. Couse in art i had to scetch a landscape and i can just make it into whatever the hell she was talking about." That's actually good. She needed extra points for history.

Z:"You don't even remember?"
L:"I took notes so i don't have to. Now can you let me finish?"
Z:"I can make you finish."
L:"Zeeee.. no not right now. I have to do the assignment." She tried pushing me off but i held on to her.

L:"Z move your giant ass."
Z:"Deam didn't gotta do me like that."
L:".. The grammer in that i-just no."

I ignored her comment not to fire her up. She looks so good concentrated. Deam.

Another 40min later.

Z:"Baabeeeeeee."
L:"M?" Doesn't even move her eyes off the screan.
Z:"i'm bored."
L:"i'm just reading over, not long."
Z:"Can you make it faster?"
L:"You do realise the more you talk to me the longer i'll be busy."
Z:"Fine i'm done talking."

I lifted the hoddy up knowing she changed and doesn't have a bra on. So i cupped her titts and started to play with her nipples.