4~ *Daddy* N.C.M

Nick POV.

Last night Shayne gave me the best head i have ever gotten. I wanted to repay but she said she didn't feel like nothing sexual last night so i came with her to the mall today.

We got some matching shoes. I got her a chain to match one of mine. She got this fly ass outfit for a photoshoot with Milla, Flor and Alise so that'll be fly as fuck.

We where holding hands and as we turned the corner i saw someone i thought i never would have to come accors. Specially Shayne.

D:"Hey, Shayne! Long time no see."

S:"Hi! Daniel.. i didn't know you were back in town." She released my hand and crossed her arms.

Shayne doesn't like him. Neither do i. They dated for i would say 5 years. It was a long time. But that idiot cheated so Shayne got fed up with him.

Now me and her are in a happy relationship.

D:"I see you're still with the pretty boy here."

S:"I see you're still a mysoginistic pig"

I chuckled a bit.

D:"I bet you still remember me during all the horible sex you have."

S:"I bet you still can't get a girl to finish."

D:"Ow you know you remember me making you scream my name."

This just got to me.

N:"I think me and Shayne gotta take a couple more stops. Bye."

I said already kinda walking off.

D:"Call me Shayne."

N:"She won't be calling no one" i said under my breath.

I think Shayne lowkey knew i would get jellous but she didn't show it. Maybe she didn't relise.

S:"Babe wanna go to victoria secret?"

She got my attention quik.

N:"Yea sure."

She chuckled then we went into the store she had spotted.

I was kinda frozen holding her hand or standing behind her. I didn't know where to look without feeling like a perv or something. The whole store was just women lingerie.

Shayne was looking at all diffrent types of sets. Some one peace. Some two. Some had leg thingys i imgined on her.. Nick stop.

S:"Babe. What do you think about this one?"

She showed a hot red two peace set with like strings on the bra over where her boobs would be and it had the leg thing.

N:"Mamas you know i think that's hot. And on you. Deaaamn!"

She chuckled then took a second glance at it. At this point i was gonna buy it for her even if she would say she would never wear it.

S:"Idk. It seems... much"

N:"Prettymuch!" I chuckled but she gave me a look that said she needed help desiding.

N:"If you want you can go try it on. See what you think."

S:"Yea ok." We went over to the changing rooms and she went in one of them.

I was sitting on a waiting bench just chilling when she said she couldn't deside.

I asked if i can step in and she chuckled then said i can.

I opened the door slightly just so i can get in. God deam she's perfect. This top complimented her breasts perfectly and the color made her skin pop so beautiful. The bottom peace was kinda high weisted wich made her ass look even better than it already is. The leg thing looked so hot i just wanted to snap it then eat her the fuck out. Daniel did not treat this queen right. He never desserved her.