Chapter 10

*a year later*
After the day Lauren and I discovered the hidden will things had been looking up. I had my step mother and her daughters,my step sisters, move out and my amazing friends, and girlfriend move in. Normani and I had become good friends once she gave me a chance and she also lived in my house now. So my house now had my amazing girlfriend Lauren, Dinah, Ally, Normani, Sky (friend from diner), Lauren and I's dog Asher who was a husky and me living in it.

We had turned the diner into a place with live entertainment and it had more customers now then it ever did when my step mother "owned" it. The diner now looked like a replica of the diner in the movie grease only with a big stage. The walls had guitars and bass' hanging on them for performers to use and a drum kit in the left hand corner. Microphones and their stands where in cases at the back of the stage.

I was currently sitting out by the pool when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist.
"I love you my little Camzi." She whispered in my ear huskily before kissing my cheek.
"I love you too Lolo." I said turning and kissing her lips softly before pulling back and smiling. She pulled me back in for a long kiss, her tongue invading my mouth and we kissed for a while, it becoming very heated, before we were interrupted by barking. We pulled away laughing at Asher before running off chasing him around the yard and through the sprinklers.

Ever since that one masked dance my life had become perfect. I had my own little family made up of my girlfriend, friends old and new and my dog. My life had gone from being absolutely terrible to perfect and the only person I could think to thank in this moment was Lauren because everything started with her and I wanted it to end that way to. I thought as I was watching Lauren still running around with the dog while I took a break admiring her beauty.I put my hand in my pocket and felt the velvety box inside . It may have only been a year but I was ready and I knew she was too. She was the one. Her eyes contained more stars then the sky above, her smile could light up the world on it's darkest days and she was the only one I saw and I wanted nothing more then for her to be mine and for me to be hers forever.

A/n thank you to everybody that read my story. :)