GLIMPSE TO A NEW JOURNEY!

Hello... everyone.

Gargi again.... with a new story!

BLURB

Emotions are just too strong. They can be negative or positive. But, it is perceptive again, isn't it?

How do you perceive 'revenge'? Something bad... awful.... But, what is that's what is right?

Is love 'aabaad'?
Maybe.... But, what if it just causes destruction?

Humans are complex. Their perceptions often blur the lines between right and wrong, fair and unfair, happiness and sadness.

This would be a story of... anger, vengeance, hatred, love, affection and compassion.

Welcome to -

Thank you so much SamairaRajput for the lovely cover

Thank you so much SamairaRajput for the lovely cover. Just what I wanted.

PROLOGUE:

"Any help, miss" Nandini heard a gruff voice. She looked up from her shopping bags to see a pair of chocolate brown eyes. He wore a mouth mask covering more than three fourth of his face and a black hat. He had great height and well built physic, complimented by his fair skin tone. In short, he looked absolutely handsome. She was again reminded of him.

"Thank you, but I'll manage", she spoke politely yet firmly, totally not wanting to take help from a stranger whose eyes resembled him. She had nothing to do with his thoughts. He'd never let her live in peace.

She took a step forward, only to drop one of her bags again. She cursed herself for the embarrassing act, while the same hand that caught her before helped her. The stranger then called for a sales boy working in a nearby store and requested him to help her, paying him.

All this while, Nandini kept staring at the man with some unknown emotion. His eyes reminded of the man she missed so much even today. They seemed so much like him. The way he moved his hands animatedly, the confidence shining on his face, the calm in his eyes.... She just looked away, trying to get a grip over herself.

The stranger turned to her and gestured her to lead the way, while he ordered the boy to follow her. She did as told, glancing back every now and then at the stranger.

Somehow, he didn't feel like a stranger!

------------------------------------------------

He kept gazing her back as she walked away from, just like it happened 13 years ago. The bitter irony of the situation is that she was unaware of it then and equally oblivious even now. She had grown to be a beautiful woman but her eyes held the same innocence and peace that he always loved.

She is the same short girl today too!

He chuckled at his thoughts as he noticed her looking back over her shoulder to him and brought back the same blank expression that he had given her till then, although he doubted if she would be able to see them.

She shouldn't and wouldn't know who he is. It had to wait, lest he lose his only possession. He had a battle to win, a battle where the enemy is unknown. He felt like Arjuna of Mahabharatha, standing against his own kith and kin but he very well knew he was doing the right thing.

He was lost in his thoughts when his phone rang. He fished it out from his pocket to look at the caller id and a smile adorned his face.

It was his Krishna!