CHAPTER 5

BOAT P.O.V......

I woke up when the sun shone on my face but.......where am I . This ain't my room. And there is a guy by me who the hell is this. I tried to get up from the bed but felt a sharp pain in the hip. "OMG,was I .......noooo", I thought to myself as I got up from the bed.
"Sniff"
"Sniff"

I heard the guy sniffle as he had woke up. "Shit.....what the fuck did I do". I felt so sorry but the didn't look at me . I am sure he is scared right now... I mean who wouldn't if a guy just showed up and raped you.

"Hey can we talk", I tried to converse with him but he didn't reply. "Please what did I do.........",I start off but he stops me," sir please I would leave now", he told me as he began dressing up. My mind was everywhere like the dude has some body . Cute curvy waist , that plump butt .....ohoh so fuckaaa....."Boat you fool just forget it you just raped him . You hopeless perv." I thought as the the said guy was oblivious to my eye fuck.

Before I knew he got dressed and left just like that. Oh what the fuck did I do.

3RD P.O.V....

Out in hallway, Mild was clearly lost . What happened he was drunk raped by some bastard. He did nothing at all to save him . He really needed his bff right now so he decided to go to work

Upon arriving in the building he met one person he never wanted to see again.......

MILD P.O.V......

"Wtf is he doing here ", I thought to myself as the said guy started to approach me."Mild ,babe can we talk . I am so sooorrrr......", I stopped before he could even finish ," really Pond . You are sorry . For 6 FUCKING MONTHS you never felt sorry but you feel sorry now", I yell at him right where everyone could see me breakdown in tears but I didn't care anymore."I am fed up Pond. This ain't the first time ,remember Tee ,your so called cousin . Well he told me everything after you got him pregnant and left him." I say leaving him shocked." Hhh....how did you know", he began to shutter as he knew I had caught up to him. "I lied and I am sorry please let us talk it out". He said to me who was still in tears but before I could reply I heard Gulf yell," security take Mr. Thivawat out and need I forget Pond, K.T Designs will no longer deal with Thivawat Furniture", Gulf tells him as the guards escourt him out.

"Finally he is gone now Mild lets talk", Gulf says as we walk into his office . Now spill.......

3RD P.O.V.....

"Spill what", Mild answered but Gulf knew he was hiding something." Don't play smart Mild you know what I mean.I mean that hickey can be stopped a mile away", Gulf says with a chuckle as his friend eyes widened in shock and murmured " fuck". "So now talk". " fine. After you left this alpha came in and.......

//flashback//.........

The man on top of Mild began to kiss him. "Urgggghhhh fuck you smell so nice",the guy said as he continued to kiss him." Sir please I .........", Mild became tongue tied as the guy sucked his neck and messed with his nipples. " Sir nice*suck* but I prefer daddy." The guy the moved his free hand into the smaller's pants seeing as his dick was already hard.

"Needy are we?" The man said as he palmed him " arrghhgh.......... this is sooo good ...... don't stoooopp.... ahhhhhhh", Mild tried to finish his sentence . The on top of him right now was pleasuring him right now. "Ahhhhh....",was all Mild could do as he felt the man's finger in his hole as he continued to pump his shaft."sooo pink.....allll mine", the said alpha said as he added two more digits in the hole.

"Daddy pleasseeeeee argh", Mild said as he was on the edge of cumming . He never was this sexual even with Pond but this guy he is goooood . "Please what", the guy said as he began teasing him. "I-I want y-you now pp--please ", the omega said in a moan . "Urrrggggh fuck you sound so sexy", the one on top said as he took of his pants letting his baby fly free. Pre-cum dripping from the head as was so ready to fuck the omega senseless." Daddy it ww-ooont fit",Mild said as he scared of being ripped apart that night.

"It will now I will slow it in", the top said he align his dick to the other's ass. "Arrrhhhhh........ it hurrrrtssss ", the omega yelled as he felt a huge rod in him . He was in so much pain but the top didn't give him time to adjust to his size as he began to thrust deep in him .

"So tight you feel so good on my dick ", the other said as he kept o thursting in the omega. "Too fast ddaddddygy", the omega yelled but it was all falling on deaf ears as the top kept on thrusting deeper and deeper in him.

"I-I'm gonnnaaaaa arrrrgggggggg"Mild did not complete his statementment as he cum all over the bare chest of his fucker." Metooo babe it a bunchhhhh", the top trailed of as the omega felt warm liquid slip into him after the said alpha thrusted hard in to spill his seedsss.

After their experience both forgot their worries as they snuggled in the bed.

//end of flashback//

Gulf was left wide mouthed at Mild's confession. He knew Mild would never ever just do night stands but now he can't believe it . "What, why do you look so suprised." He asked bringing me back to life,"it's just shocking that you would allow someone to sleep with you just like that especially after a break up." Gulf said shocked with the news." Can we please not talk about this . Let's begin work ok",Mild urged Gulf which worked so they returned to their jobs.........

IN MEW'S OFFICE.....

"You did what ", Mew asked Boat pretending to be shocked although he knew what happened." It was the heat of the moment plus I was drunk", Boat tried to prove victim but deep down he knew he was at fault.

"Fine who was it ", Mew asked with hope in his eyes but it when he heard the beta say,"it was Gulf's friend". " you didn't rape Gulf shit", Mew murmured but audible for Boat to hear," wait why should it be him", he asked his friend as he was irritated and right now the glare he sent to Mew could kill." I just thought you did Gulf." Mew said to clear the confusion. "Fine but don't tell anyone . Not even our friends at least until I find the boy", Boat confined in Mew who immediately agreed but was deep in thought........

"You are really lucky Gulf".
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

T.B.C

HEY WAANJAS ......THANKS FOR READING ......VOTE AND COMMENT.......
BYEE♡♡♡♡

AND SORRY BUT MEWGULF WOULD COME TOGETHER SOON.........