CHAPTER 13 (3/6)

The whole place was full and was waiting for the brides to arrive. Soon shortly as the people waited , the doors of the  hose opened and the music started.

I'm alive and living is just a beating heart cause we won't admit we've taken it to far.
I know is  love cause I will always be the first to start making up excuses when it hurts.

During this part of the song Mild, Gun and Win came in holding Gulf's three children and soon after both brides entered..

I'm all alone, all alone, all alone again and all I  want , all I want is to feel again .......

At this part of the song, Gulf during his four months away from Mew. He felt like his world had shattered but here he is . Trying to  hold back  joyful tears  as he continues to walk.

There's nobody like you ,nobody like you . I've tried goodbye a hundred times not one of them trough . Nobody like you , nobody I'm screaming I don't you but you know that I do.......

Tay's mind  went as far as  when he and New had their first fight due to his coisin Earth . He occupied himself with work but nothing ever cleared New away cause if he had he won't marry him today.

Nobody like you,nobody like you ,nobody like you , I'm screaming I don't want you but you I do.
Nobody like,
Nobody like,
Nobody like you
Nobody like,hey
Nobody like you......

When the music stopped both boys were now facing each other as the rest proceeded to sit. They said their vows shared a kiss and were applauded by everyone . Mew's dad also retired leaving the leadership to Mew and Luna to Gulf

 Mew's dad also retired leaving the leadership to Mew and Luna to Gulf

They seemingly had fun and e joyed till the day was done

They seemingly had fun and e joyed till the day was done . At the reception of the wedding Mew sang a very popular song by L.B.C dubbed " hold me tight " which left everyone in tears of joy of the newly wed

After all was done the couple went home and you know had a wonderful night to remember.........

Everyday of the year was of pure joy and happiness for the four  and they spent it joy fully...

...

T.B.C THANKS FOR READING IKNOW IS SHORT BUT HEHE.....LAST CHAP. SO HAVE MAKE IT BIT BY BIT.......STAY SAFE BYEEE....