CHAPTER 12

3RD P.O.V....

"I....am....pregnant .....for Mew", Art stammered  cause  right now everyone  was glaring at him." You are ...pregnant for me", Mew asked still shocked." Yes. Mew  the night we broke up you.........."

Flashback......

Mew left Art's house he went to a club to drown his sorrow in liquior." How could he *hiccup* why am I not good*hiccup* enogh", Mew said still drowning his the drink. P'Jeed , a beta, saw her friend  getting drank  and murmuring so she called all his friends but they were all caught in work so she called the one person she knew.

"Hello Art can you come over . Mew is getting drank and I am worried", she said before cutting the call. Few minutes later  Art arrived and tried to take  the alpha to one of the hotels in the room. As they got closer Mew began to hump Art and started kissing the back of his neck. Art tried to stop Mew but the other was stronger and over powered and......

Flashback over....

"Bam two weeks later I am pregnant", Art explained everything to everyone. Mew was now shocked  and ashamed. He  used Gulf that same night . He was so digusted himself he wanted to kill Art but this is all his fault. Gulf on the other hand was cuddling with Tul . He was crying so hard cause he gave himself to someone who will never love him. Everyone else was  shocked , disappointed and angry but stood still except for Mrs. Suppasit who step to Art and...

Slap

"Don't you dare accuse my son you bitch were is your prove huh ?", Mrs. S  slapped Art before saying this. She never liked him from the start and now that their son is happy he just bitch in. Slap....another one on Art . "Here it is ma'am, the prove that this child is your son's ", Art handed to her a paper which was a D.N.A test result which states that the baby is Mew's.

Now everyone was convinced , and all was disappointed in their next alpha of the pack. Mr. Suppasit knowing how this will affect his son spoke up," Mew Suppasit Joongchevevat, you as the next alpha know the rule of not impregnanting an omega ." "Yes father , I do". Mew said not even able to lift his head." So you do now agree to marry Art as your second husband and who ever of your husbands gives birth first  will be your luna. This is my degcree", the now pack leader said in a sad tobe clearly disappointed in his son.

After the declaration everyone left the two families in the pack house . All omegas of the family were now  consoling Gulf who was still crying." How could *sniff  * he do this P." Gulf still sobbed in his P's arms . He felt betrayed by the sole alpha he has  fallen in love with . This is not happening he left himself  for Mew and now  the  alpha used him.

Art was overjoyed . He needed his plan come into fruition so he called his partner to begin face 2 of the plan." Hey  you ready  I don't all day ", he said clearly irritated by the other's laziness." Yeah yeah. Calm down I have it under control now bye..", the stranger said before ending  the call." Now I have you", he said evily before heading back.

In the couples room, Gulf   was packing up his stuff . Mew tried all he could  to calm the omega down." Gulf please listen . I did not mean for it to happen . I love you please", he said desperately wanting  the other  to stay." Love? You LOVE ME! Really you do huh? You  know I have hade enough Mew . This was the same guy you slept with on our first night right. Look I love you but I  can't anymore . First you cheated on our marriage and now another man is carrying your baby. I hate that it is so but I can not any longer . Mew just let go ", Gulf said all of this as he was in tears . He left the house and stayed at Mild's  since he knows Mew would look for him.

Since that night , both boys are  just not themseleves.  Gulf does not go to work  . He stays home and cries  himself  all day long . Mew was worst . He changed drastically. He no longer  cares for himself . He tried thousand times  to talk to Gulf but no one  allowed him access. He finally gave up and since then kept himself in work . He doesn't recognize Art anymore. Any time Art made  advances , Mew just sakes him out or leaves the house ........

MAJOR TIME SKIP.....

Both omegas had reached 7 months of their pregnancy . Altough he had no contacts to him , Mew still made sure his bffs still check on Gulf. He even had to take a leave because  Art's period was near . Well you would wonder but the doctor they visited said Art may have a pre-mature baby.

"Mew bae, why are you distancing yourself huh this is your baby too", Art  spoke to his husband who never  even touched him although he had his son."oh it is about that bitch Gu....", before he could he could finish Mew chocked him and said," don't ever in your hopeless and stupid  life  call my husband a bitch". "Ok...... sorry babe", Art said shocked. Mew never raised his hand at  him but because of  that bitch  he  almost killed him. "Glad I got him bac....." Art's thought were cut short when  he felt a  sharp in in his abdomen. He thought it was normal but then then the pain became enourmous and he screamed," MEW AHHHHHHHH! IT'S TIME .........IT ...FUCKING HURTS. " ............

They arrived in the hospital just in time for Art to deliver. After the proper procedure, the doctor confirmed that  it was a boy . Everyone was very happy at the next alpha after Mew. They all saw the cute angle sleeping on his papa's chest. "Doctor", Mew called," I thought the child is premature . Why isn't he  in an incubator", he asked beginning to doubt thfe doctor," oh oh that. Well sir the baby is healthy so incubation aint required", the doctor replied casually. "Oh thanks", Mew said before going in the ward to carry his son.

Three weeks have passed  since the child's birth and today was his naming  ceremony. Everything was ready for the ceremony . Mew had Art choose the baby's name  and stuff. They were all gathered outside the packhouse with the baby in a c

ute cradle.

"Thank everyone for coming ", Art welcomed  the people present," as you all know it has been three weeks since I put to birth and today  we will name him", he continued gleefully," I as the mother of the baby will name him........", just as he was about mention the baby's name they heard police sirens and the police came in with Boat, Mild,Tay,New,Off,Gun,Bright,Win and a well beaten man in cuffs.

"What are doing ", Art asked as he was annoyed by their  presence. Boat and New walked up in front and told them why the arrived now," sorry but we have prove", New said and heard one person say," prove of what"," well prove that the child that Art is holding  is not Mew's blood".................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
T.B.C

HEY ......THANKS FOR READING. HOPE YOU  LIKED IT . .........THIS STORY WOULD END  BY CHAP. 13 JUST LIKE TTTS .......SO STAY TUNED ......BYEE...... AND STAY SAFE..........