CHAPTER 7 (Part 2)

"Well the  marriage  of my son to the Kanawuts is based on love", Mr. Suppasit
told the media as he began to talk about the marriage.

It has been 3 days to the wedding and numerous  preparations had been made and since it was between two known families in Thailand , it spread widely . The media ever since has been trying to contact the grooms just for asking questions both had many plans to do before the wedding.

Mew has been with Art all this time although he goes to the meetings they had to attend such as cake tasting and stuff, he never gives shit about it which leaves his hubby (to be) alone . So Gulf selected all the decorations , cake design and other shit he had to do.

Meanwhile their family took care of the media . "Seriously why!", Tul yelled as he was frustrated . He had been answering the media ever since their wedding( he and Max) but now is too far ." Don't they what privacy is", he was mad now but Max was trying to calm him down." Babe just relax  , it 's just 3 more days ", Max tried to calm his husband down but he failed miserably as Tul was still angry.

"Son calm down , you know how they are they won't rest until they have all shit they want", Mrs. Kanawut said as he tried to calm down which worked well." You're still a mama's boy honey", to which everyone laughed  and he earned a glare from his husband.

Through out  the 3 days to the wedding they did all the shit  except a bachelor's party Since Mew was with Art and lied that he had work to do. The 3 days were over and today was the wedding and it was grand as fuck . Beautiful decors and stuff. It was  simply amazing  . And back in the hotel room.........

In Gulf's room........

All the preaparations were ready for his bridal train who were all the omega's friend."  You look like a god", New said as he put crown on his head . As the oldest in the group he had the it on Gulf ,"you are lying ", Gun yelled as he qas fixing his hair," he is a goddess". He said and was supported by everyone. Gulf loked angelic in the tuxedo  with his cute make up on he looked perfect. "Now,now boys its time Mew is already waiting ". The groom's mum said as he continued to adore his son.
"Fine mae we are coming", Win said as he proceeded outside.......

In Mew's room......

Mew was  getting ready as his friends helped him and the funny thing was his friends just wanted a post as best men , the were also happy that their friend finally agreed.

"I am so proud bro. You finally getting married", Tay said as he was fixing his friends tie but Mew did not give two shits about what they said . He just wanted to give up since Art is really angry at him for not trying  to stop this. "Hey guys it is time ", Boat yelled as they all left for Mew's marriage.

At the wedding......

Everyone was waiting for Gulf as Mew was already there with his best men who were Boat, Tay,Offand Bright. Just as most were about to be bored with silence they  heard the bridal music play(ie little mix's nobody like you). The music started, the doors opened which revealed Win and Gun as the spread flowers on the floor then New carrying the groom rings as Tay held the bride's then finally Gulf who had the cutest smile on his face then Mild.

They walked up to the priest who was ready to get them married. (You how white weddings are I dont want to waste time)
"it is time for the vows ", the priest said and Gulf began,"Mew my love , I always had a soft spot for you even when we never did agree I would follow you and today I stand here as your husband to love and hold, be with you through everything  till the day I die . Chăn rák kun , Mew."He finished and finally able to breath  since  he mermorised it  for 4 days now.

"Mr. Suppasit is your turn", the priest said  and all eyes turn on him," I promise to hold you forever," he said fast he wanted to get this shit over with as he was not interested. He had bags under  his eyes  as he hasn't slept since his faen called quits to which Gulf noticed." I prounce you husbands , you may share a kiss".

Mew  agreed and gave Gulf a kiss on the lips which shocked Gulf as this was his first time kissing. Cheers were heard  as everyone  was happy that they were married and some even shed tears of joy. A
fter all settlement the were congratulated by high people at their reception . Both were awkward with each other as  their friends left with each other for fun. Tay and New are dating  so left to enjoy themseleves, Mild and Boat left to clear shit out , Off and Gun were both horny  and decided to hook up for the night and Win and Bright just wanted to know each other better....

"Finally I am home ", Gulf said as he arrived in the pack house . After a long day he and Mew came back as they tired as fuck they had their shower and was ready to sleep. "What the actual fuck are you doing," he asked his hubby as he saw him get in the bed," I am getting ready  for bed." He replied softly but Mew just got angry," this is my bed go sleep in hell  for all I care but not my bed", the alpha yelled angrily ." But-but am I  gonna sleep", " on the floor you ........", Mew did not finish as Gulf said" but I'm  your wife", he said angrily cause now he just being stupid , can't 2 people share a king size bed . ""Wife my dick , you are just a whore who got lucky to marry me". He told Gulf who now has tears in his eyes. No one ever called him that before and Mew just crossed a line. With that he laid a blanket on the floor and continued to cry  till he slept.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.
.
.
T.B.C......
THANKS FOR READING HOPE YOU LIKED IT .......PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT .......THANKS .........BYEEEEE WAANJAS ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡