CHAPTER 7( Pt.1)

3RD P.O.V......

It has been 3 weeks since Mew and Gulf  agreed to move on with the wedding hence the had every preparation ready . Right now they  are with an elite designer along with their bff to for their suite fitting.

Gulf and Mild went in first to suit up since Mild is also his bestman." Wow, this is simply authentic , you both look divine", their designer said as they both fitted their suits cause  the wedding is in foud days. "Mild you look really handsome  you know," Gulf complimented his friend as he checked him out. "Well not as much as you Mr. Handsome ", the other said to him as he looked drop dead gorgeous in the black tuxedo.

"Good now you are ready for the wedding , have a happy marriage". The designer said as he congratulated him on his marriage after finishing his suit. "I wish ", Gulf responded with a sad smile but before the designer could ask further questions the door burst open and Mew was revealed behind it with some unknown guy.

" Mr. Pavel , I presume", Mew said as he shook the man's hand." Ahhhh.... Mew nice to see you again , well your outfit would be out in a few", Pavel said as he began to  search for the alpha's clothes. "What is he doing here",  Mew whispered to Boat but loud for Gulf to hear it to which  Gulf  said," as you can see I ain't marrying myself neither am I going to a formal soooo........YOU", Gulf was cut short when he heard his best friend yell.

" Can we talk  please , I am so....  .  ", Boat was about to continue  Mild cut him off," Gulf lets go", he said as was losing his patience." But......", Gulf stopped when he felt a hand pull him away from his position. It was his bff who could no longer stand the beta near him.

"Mild.....slow down," Gulf said but his best friend did not heed until they got to  the car and drove off home

In the car..... ....

Gulf p.o.c

We entered the car as the driver began to drive but my mind was  still on what happened back there so I decided to ask and clear the confusion," Mild ", I approached him softly as he was ckearly thinking elsewhere and by that I mean the guy," who is that guy and why did you  ask us to leave them". I finally let it all out for him to go straight foward and as if my prayers were answered he said"remember the night at the pack house during the Pond breakup shit ", he says looking at the car floor," yeah",I  replied," that guy was the one who did it." He finally said leaving me shocked as I was mouth wide.

So the reason we left was because of Mew's
Friend huh. I thought as the car was on the move.....

Back in the boutique.......

Mew was confused as to  why a man like Boat would literally begging some guy moreover someone who was close to Gulf  but why....... Since curiosity caught him better than expected he finally asked," dude what was that about", he asked the beta who was not paying attention to anything happenning." Well you see", the beta continued," he is the guy I did at the party.the other said as hewas still sad for what he did .

"Hey cheer up ",the alpha said as he tried to cheer him up but the latter did not move. What is Mew gonna do , he hates his husband but for the sake of his father  and now bff he has to marry. BUT WHAT ABOUT ART ?.............

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

T.B.C

THANKS FOR READING LIKE ,COMMENT AND VOTE ......BYEE♡♡♡♡♡♡<3