1

"Ugh you are so annoying and aggravating Richard!" Yocelyn yelled out in a fit of anger.

"Nah shorty you're just sensitive" The red headed boy laughed.

Richard and Yocelyn,the two had a bit of history in their school for one reason:Yocelyn hated Richard because Richard loved making fun of her for everything.

It all started in kindergarten when Richard pulled out Yocelyns pigtails and left her hair wild and messy,that would be totally fine but,he did it right before her turn to take a school picture. You could only imagine how mad that made little Yocelyn.

And it didn't help that she stopped growing at age 15 so now that they are seniors she is well...short another thing for Richard to make fun of. It was very hard for Yocelyn to make fun of Richard because well look at that man he's perfect and Yocelyn thought that too.

"I just wish you would leave" Yocelyn got in his face,making Richard pull her in a little bit more to his body. The boy couldn't help but look at Yocelyns soft plump lips

"Leave? I don't think you want me to" He said with a stupid smirk on his face

"Y-Yes I do I wish you would go away and never come back" Richard just couldn't wait any longer so he pulled her in a little bit closer looked her in the eyes and...licked her cheek.

"Eww! You disgusting pig! I-I hate you!" Yocelyn stormed off leaving Richard laughing uncontrollably.

What did you think they were gunna kiss? Of course not! Yocelyn felt nothing but hate for Richard. And Richard well he only wanted a good time.

Soo what do we think?🙂

Thanks for reading chicas 💓