6

"So you guys are just fake dating?" Mari asked as she and Yocelyn walked into school

"Umm yeah pretty much"

"But why you hate him Lyn!"

"I know but when he told my grams she just looked so happy and I didn't want to take that from her"

"Grams? Who's Grams?"

"Abuelita sorry" in that moment Yocelyn realized that she'd been spending too much time with Richard.

After that Mari started talking about something random Yocelyn didn't really listen but she was snapped out of her thoughts when an arm was wrapped around her.

"What's good shorty"

"Oh hi" Yocelyn smiled at him.The two gave each other a quick peck.

"Awww you two are sooo cute!!!" Mari said quite loudly making everyone in the hallway turn to look at them. Once they saw Yocelyns and Richards hands locked together people started to whisper.

"Richard they're all whispering" Richard brought Yocelyn closer to him making Yocelyn feel more secure.

"Don't worry I got you mami." He reassured

"Thanks nene" Yocelyn said without looking at him,but if she only knew how much that name made Richard blush"

Yocelyn didn't want to admit it but it had barely been 2 weeks and she was already feeling some type of way about Richard.

But she still hated him though.

So I saw this Tik Tok about Joel getting bullied when he was in elementary school and middle school and the girl who posted it said that Joel talked about it in an interview. So if you've seen that....which one is it?

Thanks for reading chicas 💓