11

It wasn't easy the first few months. Richard and Yocelyn knew having a child was hard but they never thought it would be THIS hard.

On August 1st Yocelyn gave birth to a beautiful babygirl that she and Richard decided to name Aaliyah Sofia Camacho Alexander.

The couple continued their studies and shortly after Aaliyah was born they graduated,they're both in college now.Richard got a job at his parents company and he worked hard every day for Yocelyn and for his little girl.

Other than the sleepless nights,the tantrums,and the stinky diapers the little family was doing alright. Richard had saved enough money to buy an apartment for him and his two girls. Whenever they had to go to college Lily or Richards mom watched over Aaliyah.

Mari and Yashua were also doing ok. Mari continued on to go to college and study medicine,while Yashua dropped out to pursue his dream of being a musician;Richard would've done the same but he didn't want to fail and let his family down so he decided not to.

Richard and Yocelyn were doing really good too their love for each other grew and grew. They couldn't wait to see what the future held for them.

I'm sorry this ending sucked ass but I'm just really not feeling this story and I'm very excited to start my new one about Zabdiel! Go check that out by the way !

Thanks for reading chicas💞