New beginnings

"Wake up we're here" Emily said while she was shaking me "we are we?" I said confused " welcome to your new home " she said while taking my bags out of the trunk.
I got out of the car looking the house , I'm going to live here now I guess? " come on let's go inside it cold out here " Emily said with excitement , we walked to the front door and Emily opens the door for me letting me go first I looked around it was a nice house I got admit I smelled something delicious and my stomach started making noises I felt embarrassed Emily laughed and my cheeks turned red " come on let's eat " she said mention me to follow her and I did .
When we went to the kitchen I saw a girl cooking she looked at me surprised "who is that Emily ? You didn't mention you bring a friend for dinner " the girl said eyeing me " yeah well Jessie this Naya Naya this my bff Jessie " Emily said as she sat on the table "hi" Jessie said smiling a little "hey" I said quietly "have a set the dinner is ready hope you like Mac and cheese " Jessie said excited " how was your day Em?" Jessie said preparing the table " it was fine my boss was jerk because he wanted me to work an extra hours I said no so he start bitching about it " Emily said annoyed " why you don't just quit since you hate him?" Jessie said confused " I can't we need as much money as we can make " Emily said as she put her hand on her face .
Few seconds later dinner was ready and we start to eat , I didn't realize I was starving until Jessie start to laugh at me "sorry " I said blushing "it's fine , so tell us a little bit about you since you are going to live with us " Emily said as she drink her water "umm well you already know my name I'm 14 years old i lived with my grandparents before the kick me out... and you then you found me in the park that's all " I said while looking at my food , "where's your parents?" Jessie said looking closely at me "I.. umm they.. they're dead " I said with eyes filled with tears "I'm so sorry I didn't know, are you ok? " Jessie said touching my shoulder " that's fine " I said smiling a bit , "I feel we're going to be really good friends " Emily said happily .
After dinner Emily took me to what she called my room "sleep well" Emily said closing the door , I looked around the room it was nice and cozy.
I lay on the bed this is it this my new life starting from tomorrow I'm going to have a new beginning new chapter I hope my new life is going to be good .
***
This is part 3 what do you think? What it's gonna happen to Naya ? Is she going to be happy in her new house?
Please correct me in the comments in I made a mistake
Please show some love and support ❤️