𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

5 more chapters

nehemiah sucked in a harsh breath shifting in the uncomfortable hospital bed

"angel" he called out

"yeah?"

"heem and maine good?"

angel paused for a moment clearing her throat tears began to burn her eyes as she looked at nehemiah.

"uh raheem is okay he's in a coma right now.."

"and jermaine..."

angel hesitated sighing lowly sniffling. it was still a shock to all of them and she didn't want to be bearer of bad news.

"jermaine didn't make it pooh" she said lowly

"don't play like that" he chuckled nervously

"you serious?"

"t-the doctor said there was too much internal bleeding he died on the table"

"angel brah stop playing" nehemiah teared up

"baby i'm not playing" she said softly

his silent sobs began to get louder as he buried his face into angel's neck holding her tightly. angel rocked them back and forth as her own tears fell. the pain miah was feeling right now was unbelievable, his childhood bestfriend had died and the last memories they had together was in the car.

—————

"miah please eat" angel sighed

"i'm not hungry" he said dryly

after receiving the news of jermaine's death he cried himself to sleep and when he woke up in pain he cried more.

"bae please" angel begged

nehemiah stared at the ceiling trying to block her out but he couldn't. he huffed looking at her in defeat grabbing the bag of food she had brought him.

angel didn't know what was going through his mind right now and she didn't want to be to clingy with him in the grieving process.

koko💞 raheem has a warrant out for his arrest

angel stared at the message in disbelief he had just woken up and already had to worry about this on top of his friend's death.

"what?"

"heem has a warrant out for his arrest" angel sighed

"mmcht i fucking hate my life" miah mumbled

he had just lost both of his bestfriends within 24 hours of each other. he was alone. no more late nights where they played on the courts. of course he had his mom, koko and angel but they couldn't feel the void of loosing his bestfriends.

——————

raheem laid in his bed his bed freaking out. he had just been told of jermaine's passing and that he had a warrant out for his arrest.

"i-ion understand what did i do?" he asked himself

he was careful made sure only certain people knew what he was doing and he always covered his tracks and Roscoe couldn't tell without telling of himself as well.

"Raheem calm down" Kimonie told him

"ko what imma do?" he sniffed

being the hospital alone was triggering his ptsd causing him to have a anxiety attack. Raheem felt like his throat was closing and his chest was getting heavy he was struggling to breathe.

"heem look at me" ko grabbed his face

"breathe." she told him softly

following her movements he began to calm down slowly. Raheem was grateful to have Kimonie in his life especially right now in this moment. ri had to go home her mom needed her yo watch her little sister while her mom and dad went to work. Raheem looked into Kimonie eyes.

"thank you" he mumbled lowly

"for what?"

"for being here with me"

he could think clearly with ko around it was like everything was going to be okay when they were around each other.

"it's nothing you know i'm always here for you"

Raheem couldn't help but feel weird- not a bad weird a good one he couldn't explain how he felt but it was something about Kimonie that made him nervous and giddy inside. he couldn't be in love with her because he loved ri or so he thought he did. but ko was always the person he called for anything and if she didn't pick up then he would try ri.

—————

tonight both the boys lives would change forever. both lost someone dear to them someone they looked at as their brother. they weren't okay right now but with time comes healing and they would surely be back to their normal-ish selves. they now had another guardian angel protecting them, Jermaine Tavion Knights

————————————————

i genuinely love these characters with my whole heart like writing that death scene hit me hard😣.

vote comment allat & excuse mistakes

byeeeee<33

-modadon