𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

final chapter

Angel was now in her third year of college with her beautiful babygirl Inez Nefertiti Derrick, she was a spitting imagine of nehemiah with angel's complexion

Angel was now in her third year of college with her beautiful babygirl Inez Nefertiti Derrick, she was a spitting imagine of nehemiah with angel's complexion. Angel was almost done with college and she was enjoying yourself. Masani had her helping a group of sophomores that needed a mentor. It had been two years since nehemiah's death and sometime she had her moments were she'd just have no energy to do anything but she looked at her baby and found the motivation to continue on. Inez was angel's strength and motivation so everything she did was to make her daughter proud.

Kimonie was working and being a full time college student. she helped angel with her godbaby all the time and helped her bestfriend making sure she wasn't stressing herself and that she was up to date with her homework. Kimonie was definitely a huge help to angel. Koko had also met a man at her college that she was casually seeing he made her happy and keep her on her toes. she was happy and doing well.

Raheem was still in prison serving his sentence but that didn't stop him from being the best uncle he could be to Inez. He was finding himself spiritually and even got his g.e.d behind bars. He was doing well and was grateful to god be was still alive.

Azaria after Raheem was sent to prison they broke up. Roscoe's uncle had manipulated her into snitching on him with roscoe. she did feel bad but they threatened her family. Raheem was heartbroken and felt betrayed. Ri was now working at a circle K.

Taliyah after Jermaine's death she went to cosmetology school to practice and better her skills. she now owned a successful spa and salon. Taliyah and the girls are still close friends and still hang out. since his death taliyah has only been focused on her business not ready for another relationship especially because she tried to find jermaine in any man that came into her life.

Milani was now in the first grade, she was being a great helper to angel and to her niece. Milani finally starting to understand that her brother passed at first it was hard for her to understand but she finally accepted the news. she loves her niece and often goes over to angel's apartment to watch her.

Roscoe was now serving time in connection with other robbies and a murder right after he told the cops about the robbery being all Raheem's idea. his karma was being sentenced 27 years in prison he also had a son on the way.

—————

Life After Death

if it wasn't for mr.till's sixth hour class angel and nehemiah wouldn't have gotten as close as they did or even became parents. Nehemiah could finally rest knowing that his soulmate and daughter were safe and happy. he was so proud of the mother and woman angel had became.

Jermaine was finally resting as be watched his little brother grow up. Omar and Becca were doing fine and they seemed happy as well. he was in enjoy as he watched his niece grow up. he made sure to look after taliyah often showing up as a butterfly to show her that he was still here with her.

Although their deaths weren't expected and unfair the boys were happy knowing their families were okay and weren't dwelling on their passings. Forever in hearts and on minds LLJ LLN.

————————————————

thank you so much for all the love and support y'all have shown me🥺. i am so excited to be announcing the sequel called sailing soul !!! it truly has been fun.

vote comment allat & excuse mistakes

byeeee<33

-modadon