Chapter 10 - The Liar Wins Again

Techno tried to reach Kengkla’s condo as fast as possible.

He was so frustrated and anxious. He was afraid that Kengkla will do something stupid. Kengkla’s words kept running in his head, those words ‘I have no one. Don’t leave me alone P'no.

What Kengkla said really hurt Techno…

Unbelievably hurt.

Techno didn’t know why it was hurt, but with the thought that his boyfriend was crying, his heart just couldn’t stand it. Techno wanted to see Kengkla, to comfort him, and to tell Kengkla that he would always be with him. Kengkla will always have Techno.

It's the thought that was floating in his head until Techno got off the cab and run to the elevator, to go up to his boyfriend’s room.

He shouldn’t do something stupid!
Techno gnashed the teeth tightly, hitting the button in the elevator while anxiously looking at the floor number which was going up.

Hurry up! My boyfriend is going to die now! Fuck!

Techno cursed angrily and almost punched the floor screen if it could make the elevator went up faster. When the elevator stopped at the floor he wanted and opened, Techno run.

Oh, no!

Techno run, cut off a woman who was leaving her room but he didn’t care. He didn’t even stop or apologize. Techno pulled out the key card and opened the door in a hurry while looking around, hoping to see the person he loved.

The thought which Techno didn’t notice… love.

Kla! Where are you?!
Techno shouted, but no one answered, so his heart was full of worries.

Techno dropped his bag filled with his stuff for the sea trip unconcernedly and wished to the bedroom. The headlines of teenagers committing suicide popped up in his head.
The thought of Kengkla lying, covered in blood threatened him until…

Kla!

Techno stepped into the bedroom and founded the person he wanted to see sitting on the bed. Kengkla’s back bent down, his elbows on his groin and his hands covering his face as if he was under a lot of stress. Techno opened his eyes widely while asking.

Kla! Why don’t you answer me?!

The question couldn’t make Kengkla look up, but Techno was a bit relieved. Panting after his run, Techno came closer to Kengkla.

PAT.

P'

STUN.

The former football captain put his hand on his shoulder. When Kengkla looked up, Techno was silent.

Kengkla is crying.

The tears rolled down his face; they were all over that piercing face. It made Techno’s heart hurt. Techno felt sorry for his junior as he placed his hand on his cheek gently.

Kla, it’s okay. I’m here. Your Techno is here.

His voice was quivering with pain as Techno was sorry for Kengkla. It looked like Kengkla had everything, but no one knew how much pain he had regarding his family. Kengkla raised his hands and abruptly hugged Techno’s waist.

P'… P'… What should I do?

The trembling hug which Techno could only touch that back and shoulders gently. He ached for Kengkla who put his head on his belly and cried like he lost everything in his life.