Chapter 12 - The Moment Type' Found Out...

Calm down. Drink some water.

Boohoo… boohoo… boohoo…

Now, the atmosphere in the room of a couple Tharn and Type, wasn’t pleasant, since the former football captain, who intended to win the match on university sports day, was crying so hard that his shoulders were shaking.

Tears were falling down his cheeks, and it made his face change from average to worse. At this moment, his two friends didn’t say anything, but they just looked at each other.

Type never saw Techno cry except for the last year when he couldn’t lead his team to the semi-final round of the tournament like he had dreamed since he was a freshman. At that time, Techno comforted and encouraged his teammates, but no one knew how hurt he was, except him who was his best friend.

Techno wouldn’t let anyone see him cry, but after they went back to the university and everyone left, when there were only Techno, Type and Champ who were in the same team since freshman year, Techno burst into tears, yelling because of his disappointment over his defeat and because his dream was shattered.

It was the only time his southern guy saw his friend cry, and today he saw it again.

However, this time was worse than last time… last time he just cried, shouted and yelled at his competitor and it ended there. Then, Techno was back as a though guy whom his teammates trusted. This time was so different. His reliable friend was crying like crazy without caring about anyone else. Techno just kept saying…

It hurts Type… it really hurts… I’m so fucking hurt…

Tears kept falling down his cheeks as Type who was looking at him sighed and offered him tissue paper but… he didn’t take it.

Boohoo… boohoo… it hurts so fucking much.

Techno still sat on the couch, placing his elbows on his knees and hiding his head in his hands. His hands were getting wet but Techno couldn’t stop crying. The more he thought of Kengkla’s words which were all lies, the more his heart hurts… and it was unbearable.

It was hurting so much that he couldn’t say anything.

POW!

Ouch! Hey! Why did you hit me?

Before Techno could lament further, Type’s hand hit his head so hard that he had to turn back and look at his friend who was rubbing his hands. Type looked at Techno in the eyes and smiled ruthlessly, even his boyfriend couldn’t do anything, so Tharn smiled dryly like he wanted to apologize to Techno.

Enough?

N… n…
Techno wanted to say no because he wanted to cry more, but when he looked at this friend’s eyes, the person who already cried a river shut his mouth and looked down.

It seemed that the pain in his head made his tears go away, so Type offered him a tissue paper.

Wipe your face right now!

Thank… you.

I swear I’m never afraid of you since the freshman until now… I really am.

Techno, who was never afraid of his best friend took the tissue paper and wiped his face but couldn’t make eye contact with his friend who was standing over him. Techno felt like his friend was going to kill him.

Have you cried enough?

If I say no…

I’ll hit you again