Chapter 2

'' Hey girl ''

The voice of the mysterious person greeted Athanasia.

'' Little girls interested in going for a walk? ''

Male voices 3 - 4 persuade Athanasia to go to the market together.

But in this way, of course, this type of man is definitely not good.

''U ... Um ... thank you for the invitation, but I'm waiting for someone. ''

''It's okay, the woman you waited for came with us before he came.''

The voice of the group of men is still trying to persuade Athanasia.

''B... But ... ''

Before Athanasia could answer more, it was surrounded by a mysterious group of men.

'' Come together well, girl. We will take good care of you. ''

With the situation now being a festival, people are still walking on the event

Where Athanasia is right now people rarely walk Because out of work The task to do something that is not eye-catching

' Should I use magic to defeat them? , but how? '

Athanasia thought curiously, but everything seemed to be chaotic.

.

.

.

The size that was walking together with Aristia full hand

Allendis invited him to sit and rest first. Because walking for quite a long time

Both Aristia and Carsein agree with Allenis words.

All three then walked to a small garden outside the event.

''B... But ... ''

The voice of the mystery woman came up.

'' Come together girl We will take good care of you. ''

The sound of the puzzle man continues

Attracted the attention of all three saw a golden haired woman surrounded by a group of men

3 - 4 people

'' That's the woman I saw at the event ''

Aristia said with the thought that she had seen a woman at the event before.

'' This is not good. We have to help her. ''

While the three are going to help the girl

There was another man voice coming in first.

'' I suggest that you should release your hand when i still give you a chance. ''

The voice of a man with black hair, red ruby ​​eyes. Said while staring at a group of men

The three of them felt that he had seen the ruby eyes shining in fear. In spite of its authentic daytime

.

.

.

'' I suggest that you should release your hand when i still give you a chance. ''

Lucas voice said and stared at the group of men that surrounded Athanasia.

'' Really can't do it. I just went to buy ice cream that you want to eat for just a moment. You don't have to attract these kinds of insects. ''