Chapter 9

'' Papa, will you allow me to go to Monique Manor ? ''

'' Who is this Monique ? ''

Claude and Athanasia are now in tea time in the garden near the large pond. The atmosphere was  leisurely as a father and daughter, but now the atmosphere is changing because of Athanasia sudden question.

Must have been back several days

.

.

.

'' Princ- ... A ... Athy ''

Athanasia and Aristia are sitting in one of the rooms in the palace. Today, Aristia came to the palace, while walking, saw Atanasia walking towards him with a book in her arms. Atanasia, who noticed Aristia, persuaded Aristia to come together, Aristia was happy to go, so she asked her father. The two are now living with just two people. Athanasia then asked Aristia to call him a nickname, reducing the gap. But to say the princess nickname in a public place, it would not be appropriate, so change it to speak the nickname only in the address with each other.

''Yes ? ''

''Are you interested in coming to my mansion ?  I want to invite you to have tea together. ''

Aristia wasn't usually the one to invite to her mansion, but now it is different, she wants to get to know the princess better.

''Can I go ? ''

'' Of course. I will welcome you very well I want to spend time with you. ''

'' Thank you very much Tia, I will definitely go. ''

They both smiled at each other enough in their hearts, the answer they got from each other.

.

.

.

It is the reason for the present situation.

'' Papa, don't you remember ? Prince Lady fiance Aristia la Monique''

'' What is the reason for me to allow you to go there ? ''

'' Because ... I want to get to know Lady Monique. And she invited me to the manor. ''

''she bold. ''

Claude voice fell frighteningly.

' It sounds terrible, if someone asks you again ... '

Athanasia suddenly imagines that Claude torturing anyone, inviting them to their mansion.

'' I ... is optimistic, it is a friendship and you only hope for good ... ''

Athanasia glanced at Claude, while Claude only looked quietly at Athanasia.

'' Felix ''

'' Yes, your majesty ? ''

''You will be following Athanasia to take care of her safety. Make sure the place is well protected. Don't let her come back to have a scratch. ''

Claude voice greatly reduced Felix. But Claude facial expression was sufficient. What if Athanasia came back with a scratch...

'' I will do my best, your majesty. ''

'' Thank you very much, Papa. ''

.

.

.

''Where do you plan to go ? ''

Now both of them are sitting in a room.  this room has been taken over by the two. Because the two of them didn't have much to do, they ended up in the room most of the time, and they took possession of the room until they returned to Obelia.