Chapter 3

In a beautiful night, the sky is covered with stars and the moon shining bright

Athanasia is not sleeping, thinking about a lot of things that happened today.

' Tomorrow morning which will be the launch of Obelia visit. '

' I am very excited with the new experience that has come out of the kingdom. '

' To this day, must encounter many things. '

' The matter in the city today must thank those three people who came to help.'

' But he did not think that the royal family would reach the ears of people in this kingdom so quickly until someone knew that my eyes were royal.'

Athanasia stood still humming outside the balcony.

''Aren't you still sleeping? ''

'' I can't sleep. I'm excited ''

'' Are you afraid that something will go wrong? ''

'' Not like that ''

'' Or you ... are still hungry even though you eat so much? ''

Lucas spoke of the total amount of food that  Athanasia eats today at the market. Not counting all the cafes that Athanasia ordered Sometimes this kingdom may be extremely rich, with the money from the food of Athanasia possible.

'' You distort I'm not hungry! ''

'' So what keeps you awake? ''

'' ..... ''

'' Go to bed now. Tomorrow you have to get up early. ''

And Lucas cast a spell on Atanasia to move his body onto the bed

''H ... Hey! ''

'' Then sleep like a sweet dream. ''

Along with conjuring Athanasia lullaby to listen

'' .... Good night, Lucas. See you tomorrow ''

Speaking while staring at Lucas, sitting on the balcony, the moonlight hit Lucas black hair.

'' You too ''

And Athanasia sink into the dream

But Lucas still doesn't go anywhere Sitting and watching Athanasia who had fallen asleep

'' If today ... I was a little late and there were no people to help you, no matter what.''

'' ...... ''

'' You do not know yourself. ''

Speaking at the same time, grabbed the hair of Athanasia and let her hair glow softly.

After that, gently kiss the Athanasia hair and release the hair as before.

'' Goodnight, my princess ''

.

.

.

'' The princess has awoken. Not much time! ''

The voice of the maid, awakens Athanasia

'' Um ... ''

Change to a shower room the servant was busy running to prepare my face for  Athanasia

' Everything is still similar to the debut event of my birthday ...'

'' Princess, don't tense. ''

' Yes .... really the same ...'

''hungry ... ''

'' Highly tolerant ''