Chapter 12

'' Hmm... travel in the city ''

'' Yes, princess. ''

At the present time ten o'clock papa invited me to go out together because papa was going to see the fair.

'Does he make time for me?'

Just thinking about it, I feel so happy that papa has made time to spend with me.

It has been almost a week since we visited this kingdom, but we have yet to tour outside the palace. Not counting as Lucas took out to see the festival

'' I'm going to find an outfit to change for the princess. ''

'' Thank you Lily. ''

At this time, Athanasia's face was full of smiles, giving him the joy of spending time with his father.

.

.

.

'' Ah... it's been a while, Lady Aristia, we came to have a tea party together. ''

The girl's voice spoke in the middle of the tea party.

'' Yes, it's been a while. I am happy to spend time together. ''

Aristia responded with a sip of tea.

'' I'm glad that we all spent time together at a tea ceremony, even if it was a small tea ceremony. ''

The pink-haired girl said with a friendly smile. It makes me feel like a romantic cartoon-like flower scene surfaced behind a girl at a tea party.

'' Speaking of, I heard that Lady Aristia is interested in the sword. ''

A young lady at the event spoke.

'' Ah...yes. ''

'Why did you come to my story?'

'' Not so many women who are interested in swords. ''

'' But I think it's wonderful! A girl in a dignified dress with a noble sword. ''

Imagine Aristia in a beautiful blue uniform and shining sword. It was so dignified and wonderful.

'' I just want to be a leader like my father. It wouldn't be strange for me to learn a sword. ''

'' If it were what the lady said, it wouldn't be that weird. ''

'' Ah, I want to see. ''

Suddenly, a  woman spoke without a story.

'' Do you want to see something like that? ''

The girl at the tea party had already started a new topic of conversation.

'' Princess Athanasia ''

'' The princess from Obelia? ''

'' Yes, although I've seen them from afar, but I want to see them up close. ''

'' I want to take a closer look at the eyes that are adorned with diamonds. ''

'My eyes have gotten close. It's very beautiful, sparkling and mesmerizing. '

Aristia was fascinated by the princess's eyes on the subject.

But who knows when the princess in the title is walking through this?

.

.

.

'' You smile like a crazy person. ''

'' I'm just happy. ''

'' Why? ''

'' Because papa invited me to work outside the palace with him! ''