Chapter 10

Now, all eyes were on princess Athanasia with the sweet treat she was eating.

Lucas was the only one who continued to sip tea comfortably.

It wouldn't be unusual for Athanasia to eat it.

But...

Who would have thought, ten minutes ago Athanasia was eating that much!

Athanasia ate every dessert on the table and asked to bring more snacks.

At first i probably thought that it was so delicious that i wanted to eat it again. But she kept eating, and this past ten minutes Athanasia de Alger Obelia ate everything in front of her.

And she is slowly draining the supplies in this mansion.

'I think ... soon the baking supplies in this mansion are running out'

Aristia was a little shocked to see the princess eat that much.

She herself has never eaten that much. It's not that she's afraid of getting fat. But she really can't eat that much.

Think about it princess Athanasia body is tiny and fragile, but who would have thought how much her stomach could eat?

No, maybe Claude,Felix, Lucas is already familiar with her eating habits.

'I said, spending money to buy food for Athanasia could make this empire rich, or get any kitchen rich by earning just the money for eating alone'

Lucas just chuckled in his throat, enjoying the reaction of those around them staring at Athanasia with astonishment. She doesn't seem really interested in just eating.

And eating happily in she private world

'And this mansion is wasting a lot of money to buy supplies to replace the part that bakes Athanasia to eat.'

'' Waaa! Why is this dessert so delicious !? I should give Lily a try ''

Athanasia spoke excitedly about the dessert she was eating.

'' Wow! this is delicious too. I need more of these snacks! ''

'' Princess, I think you're enough. You're draining the supplies in this mansion ''

It was the voice of Lucas forbidding Athanasia who was really going to make the supplies in this mansion disappear.

'This is our savior!'

Others had only imagined that Lucas was the savior of the princess stomach.

''Think about it, how fat you will get if you eat this much? ''

'' Honestly, you actually cast a spell lightly, right? ''

'' Is this the only thing I see of you, is it an illusion from the mantra? ''

Lucas continued to speak at the size of Athanasia to stop eating and just stared at him.

'What is he talking about?'

Athanasia really wanted to kill this man.

Nobody said anything, they just thought. In fact, is it the magic that Lucas said?

''Haha, I didn't know that the princess would be a big eater ''

The old man who was the servant spoke, hoping to destroy the awkward air between the two.

'' Haha, because these snacks look delicious. Until I can't really resist ''

Athanasia spoke with a slight shyness. She didn't intend to eat a lot like this.