XIII | Sneaky Little Fox You

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐄

13 | "sneaky little fox you."

ℵ

   MARTHA WAS FALLING out of her usual fitness habits. Although, she was pregnant, which warranted some wiggle room in her exercise routine, she wanted to remain healthy and active. So, she dragged her lazy ass out of bed early in the morning and jogged around the neighborhood.

   It wasn't too strenuous, seeing as she was in her second trimester and starting to outgrow her favorite pair of tights. She could keep a steady pace the whole way.

   Sucking in a deep breath as she rounded up to her home, sweat glistened above her brow. It was January and she was kicking up a sweat in the dead of winter. Typical.

   Slowing to a walk, Martha took a swig of her water bottle and went up her drive way. Only to pause.

   The sound of tinkering could be heard from her garage. A curious noise. Seeing as the garage door was raised. As she padded closer look, she couldn't help the slow grin pulling on her lips when she spotted Sam.

   He looked up when she approached, instantly rushing to her side. His smile was unforgettable, warm and magnetic – just by seeing her. Sam made no pause in pressing his lips to hers, smoothing his hand down the column of her neck.

   "Mm, hello." Martha grinned once they separated, cat brown eyes filled with adoration.

   "Hi," Sam echoed, playfully tagging the end of her pony tail. She pushed him away, walking farther into the garage to see what he had done in her absence.

   All the old junk lying around in cluttered boxes were gone. The floor had been swept clean. It seemed her was installing mirrors along the front wall, reflecting her round, dewy figure. She couldn't wipe off the giddy expression on her face.

   "You did all this, Sammy? Aw, you didn't have to. I could've made do." She hummed when he came up behind her, his strong arms wrapping around her chest as he rested his head on top of hers.

   "Its insulting that you'd ever think I'd let you get by 'making do'. It was no trouble, really." Martha leant into his embrace, catching their figures in the reflection.

   Suddenly, she turned and faced him, her face conveying coy. Like she new a big secret and it was slipping off the tip of her tongue.

   "What..?" Sam muttered suspiciously, reaching for her hips. The Quileute couldn't keep his hands off her for long.

   "I have a surprise," She bit her lip, eyes squinting like a mischief seeking cat. "For the both of us."