Chapter 1

Bella's Pov
I wake up to screaming and laughing in the kitchen. I walk down stairs and I see all the boys throwing pan cakes and laughing. I get to the bottom of the stairs and the boys stare at me. Jc whistles and says "What's up good stuff." I say " Shut up Jc!" While laughing. Everyone starts laughing and going back to talking. I walk to my room and get dressed. I put on a blue Aeropostale t-shirt and ripped blue jeans with my blue converses. I go to the bathroom to fix my hair and walk downstairs. Nash says "Do you want any breakfast? " I say "Not really hungry." Nash says "Good. We didn't make enough for you." I start laughing and smiling while saying "Well that's rude." I go sit down and play on my phone. Kian walks over and says "Whacha doing? " I say "Not much, What about you? " Kian says " I came to talk to you. You seemed lonely. " Kian and I start to laugh. The boys came and sat down on the couch. I got up and got a drink. I opened it and took a sip then sat it down on the counter. I walked over to the couch and it was full! I walked over to Jc and sat on his lap since there was no more seats. Everyone starts to laugh and talk. I looked over and saw almost everyone on there phones. I realized I didn't have my phone! I yell " WHERES MY PHONE? " Nash gets up and hands me my phone. I say "Thanks." And snatched it from his hand. Nash went to go sit down when there was a knock on there door. Nash says " I GOT IT. " then runs over to the door.

Nash's Pov
I open the door wondering who it is. I saw a tall guy in a black suit like he just got back from a funeral. I say "Hello..?" He starts to say " Hello, I'm--- " Eh I don't really care so I shut the door and locked it. Bella says "Who was that?" I say " Oh nobody." Then balla starts to laugh.

Jc's Pov
Who wants to go to the mall?! Everyone says "ME!!" We go get in the car. Kians driving and everyone's laughing and yelling.

Kian's Pov
I pick up my phone trying to focus on the road. I text my ex-girlfriend back. Then suddenly everything went black.