Chapter 6

Nash's Pov
I ran toward Jc with all my force. I knocked him on the ground. Punching him. Kian came running toward me pulling me off. Jc got up and ran off.

Bella's Pov
Why did you get in another fight Nash? Leave Jc alone. He doesn't need to get hurt anymore. I ran after Jc. I looked back checking if anyone was chasing after me. No one. I saw Nash wiping off all the dirt. But I kept running. I caught up to Jc out of breathe. I grabbed his hand and he stopped running. He jerked my hand away. I start to say "You need to stop fighting with Nash. Why can't you guys just be friends?" Jc says "I can't hurt you anymore Bella."
Bella's says "your not hurting me! I love you. My brother just doesn't understand!" Jc grabs my hand and pulls me into a cafe. I see the boys drive by looking for me. I say "I will stay with you for a few days. The boys won't care." Jc says "Okay but I have nowhere to stay." I say "It doesn't matter. As long as I'm with you I'll do anything."

Nash's Pov
Where is Balla?! She's not at the house. She's probably with Jc. 😒. She'll come back sooner or later.

Bella and Jc go to the beach for the day.

13 days later.

Nash's Pov
Let's go to the police department. I'll file a missing person report. She needs to be with us not Jc.

Bella's Pov
I need to be heading home. The boys are probably worried about me. Jc says "Who cares. You'll be in good hands. I'll take care of you." I know Jc but I need to go back home! Jc grabs me and pulls me. He yells in my face. JC......!!

Short chapter. Thanks for 60 views!! Love yall 😘