Chapter 5

Bella's Pov
Jc hasn't been here for 2 days. I wonder where he is. After that huge fight everyone's been talking about it. I ask "where's Jc?" Nash says "No one knows. He afraid to show his face. Everyone starts laughing. I walk to the door and looked out the window. It was really sunny. I ask "Who wants to go to the beach?" Everyone says yes. I go upstairs. I get dressed into a bikini with Jean shorts over them and a crop top. I put my hair in a bun. All the boys were downstairs waiting on me.

Nash's Pov
CMON BELLA! We want to go to the pool! Bella says "Okay, okay." We piled into the car. I was driving. While driving I saw Jc walking on the sidewalk toward our house. I kept going hoping nobody saw him. Bella yells "THERES JC!" Dang it! I pulled over beside him. Bella jumps out of the car and hugs him.

Jc's Pov
I pulled Bella away. I didn't want her hugging me. She took her brothers side. She should have stuck by my side.

Bella's Pov
Why did Jc push me away? I thought he liked me. I ran to the car and sat down. I slammed the door closed. I was mad but at the same time really sad.

Nash's Pov
I jumped out of the car. I went up to Nash and taught him a lesson. He shouldn't treat bella that way.

Jc's Pov
I was furious. I pushed Nash away. He came running toward me......

So are they gonna get in another fight? Or are they gonna become friends? Hope you guys enjoy the book. 😘✌️