Chapter 2

Bella's Pov
I woke up at the hospital. I was really worried about the boys. Thoughts raced through my head. Are they alive? Are they dead? Then I saw a nurse walk in. The nurse said "You've been in a horrible car crash. The boys in the car with you are okay for now. Ricky, Trevor, Nash, and Jc are okay. Unfortunately Sam and Connor are in coma. " I started crying. I can't believe Connor and Sam are in coma. But I'm glad that all the other are okay. I'm just praying that they wake up. Then my family walks in crying and smiling. They come over to my bed and talk about how happy they are that I'm awake. The nurse walks in and says "Connor and Sam are in surgery.But they will fight all they can." Everyone starts crying. I ask the nurse when am I able to go see the ones that woke up? The nurse says " Probably in a couple of hours. Many of them are resting." I said "Okay."

Nash's Pov
I can't believe we got in a car crash! I hope everyone's okay. All I remember is laughing and yelling and then black.

5 DAYS LATER
We finally get out of the hospital today. I'm so glad everyone woke up and there okay. We finally arrive Home.

Bella's Pov
Everyone's hugging others. I just go up to my room. I lay on my bed thinking. I think to myself that I might have feeling for someone in this house. Then I hear a knock on my door. I open it and it was Nash. He hugs me and throws me on the bed. He says "I'm so glad that my little sister is okay." I say "Me too." Then all the boys walk in. Trevor yells " WHO WANTS TO WATCH A MOVIE?!" We all yell "HELL YEAH!" I put all the pillows and blankets on the floor. Nash pops a random movie in the dvr. I lean into Jc's side and we cuddle and watch the movie.

Short chapter but LOVE YOU ALL 😘