Chapter 7

Bella's Pov
I woke up in a pitch black room. I couldn't see anything. My head is pounding. I struggled to get up. I walked over to the window and pushed the curtains out of the way. It was night time. I walked around the house looking for Jc. There was no one around. I walked to a door and unlocked it. I looked out and saw Jc walking around the corner. I shut the door and ran to wear I was laying. I scrunched up the blanket and pillows trying to make it look like I was still there. I ran to the closet trying to be quiet. I heard Jc walk in. I looked through the crack of the door and saw Jc walking over to the blankets.

Jc's Pov
I need to drive Bella back home. I was so mad last night I took it all out on her. I feel so horrible. I walked over to her and pulled the blanket. SHE WAS GONE!! I ran into every room trying to find her. She was nowhere to be found. I walked out of the room and ran to Nash's house. Wondering if she was there.

Nash's Pov
Where the hell Is Bella?!?! ~Punches Wall.~ I need to find her and get her away from Jc. Sam says "Calm down Nash. We will find her."

Bella's Pov
I walked out of the closet. I ran out of the hotel. I ran till I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped running catching my breathe. It was turning into the morning. I looked around trying to figure out where I was. I saw a street sign and knew exactly where I was. I ran down the street. I ran to Nash's house.

15 minutes later...

I was finally there. I saw Jc at the door. I hid behind a bush. Jc walked to his car and drove away. I ran to the door. I knocked as hard as I could. Nash opened the door.

Nash's Pov
BELLA!!!! THANK GOD YOUR HERE!! I gave Bella a hug and shut the door and locked it.

Everyone ran up to Bella and hugged her. Some of the boys were crying so excited to see Bella was okay.
---------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry for not writing lately. But I promise I will make chapters more. But hope you like it. Love you all 💖