Milk

Stop"I heard a fierce voice , it was Jungkook senior , he is so quiet and scary , he hates girls , everyone is even scared to talk to him . Jimin turned and said "why ? What do you want, mr.dark?", he said in a deep and scary voice "leave her alone" , Jimin said "why , is she your girlfriend or some..." , that Jungkook replied first time showing his face "NO , HER SCREAMS ARE DISTURBING ME" Jimin said , "well okay , Bliss , keep it shut , I am not returning your essay" I looked at him disgusted and glared at that Jungkook guy and left , holding in my tears .

Wanna know why I want that letter , I wrote some of my personal things about my dream parents , my first crush , why not even how I felt during my puberty, it is basically like my secret diary .

Later , I went to my class , and cried , Karen comforted me but still, Jimin's bullying is getting so intense these days. After class , I went to the roof top for some air , Jimin noticed it and followed . I wanted to thank Jungkook senior for some reason . I was about to leave when I saw Jimin coming , I froze at my spot , he walked alone with a smirk , I moved backwards. I don't follow the girls rule of walking backwards, hitting wall and getting pinned in the wall , so I swiftly went sideways away from the wall, but I slipped because of my clumsiness and landed on my butt , Jimin stamped my finger and said "I don't think I will ever give you , your essay , I love bullying and dominating you" , with that he squished chocolate milk all over me . I am a bit allergic to Milk's smell. He knows it because it is in my essay too. He said me to get up , I did and said me walk Infront of him , I was shaking scared if he would kick me , as expected once I entered the hallway he did , but THANKS TO KAREN , she got me and poured her lemonade on Jimin . I was so happy that my feisty self came all of the sudden "HI , PRINCE CHARMING , I DON'T NEED MY FUCKING ESSAY ANYMORE , HAVE IT AND FUCK IT" , with that I walked away , appreciating my attitude. That is a point where bullying went too far.

Today I accepted a date with Licht , my boyfriend, i was waiting for him , That is when I noticed Jimin walking , I tried hiding , I am dead after what happened today but his eagle eyes , captured me , in less than a minute , he rushed with a death glare , I wanted to show him , I am not afraid , so I stood with a poker face , but he was about to drag me , while I felt my wrist getting grabbed , I turned and saw LICHT , I hugged him immediately,

Licht : stay away from what is mine

Jimin : so this is your boyfriend, Bliss

Licht : I am not always calm , now get away

Jimin : she has someone here , not everywhere , see ya BLISS.

LICHT turned and asked me if I was okay , I nodded and said "thanks" , we went to a park and then cafe , arcade and returned home..

Meanwhile 

??? Point of view: she has a boyfriend, I see 

Jimin point of view :  I saw my crush being with her crush , I should have been nice to her , now there is no going back , see you in school honey.