Lina

Flashback:

Jungkook : taehyung , I am here , did you confess her ? What she sai... Oh Lina , you here , hmm taehyung. Lina why is your hand bloody , TAHEYUNG, Lina WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM ? IS HE STABBED ? LINAAAAAA

LINA : SOMEONE HELP ME , HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME 

all the neighbors saw , Jungkook's bloody hand because he touched Taehyung, and Lina crying and sent him to police station.

Reality: 

Jungkook woke up from his dream , mumbling "someone trust me please"

Bliss point of view : 

 I and Jimin went on a small road trip , let's call a DATE . It was so refreshing, he talked about taehyung, his soulmate , I talked about my life , then we returned. We were about to go to bed when we learnt that JUNGKOOK ESCAPED.

HOLY HELL SHIT, WHAT ? I almost died. Next day , school was canceled, I mean how will someone go to school, when there is a psycho roaming inside the campus.

Even though, I and Jimin know he isn't gonna kill anyone else unless they hurt us but we were scared . We didn't wanna be in the apartment after what happened, so we moved to a hotel room for few days . Living with a guy is super awkward but what to do? , it is better than living with a psycho. We thought there is nothing to research.

Jimin point of view: when I was in Jungkook's house , I read his diary his last entry was at taehyung's death day it said ,

"My friend is gonna confess , I am happy , I did like Lina but not anymore , she is like my sister , I am gonna see a new couple right now , good bye , I have set a prank camera to see her reaction , I bought a gift too" there was teddy bear near it saying TAE AND LINA , the name Lina was scribbled.

Lina died soon after Taehyung died , Jungkook killed her , is what Jungkook said true ? What was Lina's secret that taehyung came to know? 

Wait , he said prank camera, Jungkook was a pro in it , no one can ever guess where it is . So I went to Taehyung's house , the new owner modified it , so I went back to Jungkook's

But as I went there was a gift packed for me , I was scared and took it , IT WAS THE SECRET CAMERA . I looked around , no one , thank you whoever is this .

I explained to Bliss , we went to the police station directly, the video played ,

Taehyung : *knows about the prank camera*  hi guys *whispers* , I am gonna confess...LINA LINA

Lina : wait 

TAHEYUNG : *roams around and sees something* , Li...na what is this , you killed her?

Lina : Tae , no 

Taehyung: I am leaving 

Lina : well , okay ? *takes a knife and stabs*

Taehyung : arghhh...

Jungkook : taehyung , I am here , did you confess her ? What she sai... Oh Lina , you here , hmm taehyung. Lina why is your hand bloody , TAHEYUNG, Lina WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM ? IS HE STABBED ? LINAAAAAA

LINA : SOMEONE HELP ME , HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME

all the neighbors saw , Jungkook's bloody hand because he touched Taehyung, and Lina crying and sent him to police station..

End of video 

 Everyone was speechless, Jimin was crying Lina was the one who killed both Taehyung and she killed Mary because she was the one who was jealous . Jungkook became like this because he was punished for nothing , so he turned into what people said him as. Jimin I went to our hotel room . ALL SAD .