Kiss

Jungkook point of view:  ever since she touched me that day, my urge to get her increased. I started to stalk her to find her house. She left with Jimin to a cafe , I went there casually as if I didn't see them , then sat at a corner , seeing her in the reflection of the cafe window.i am getting obsessed on her , I took a picture , to draw it and  give her a gift tomorrow, I give it to her everyday . 

Bliss point of view:  I was out with Jimin , I said Jimin about that stalker who is drawing my pictures from outside and giving me presents 🎁, I looked around just in case he may be here but I found no one except Jungkook senior, I said Jimin about Jungkook senior , he back glanced and coldly turned away but Jungkook senior didn't even see anything around just focused outside . He is in his own world , *little did she know she is his whole world."

I walked home but felt someone stalking so, instead of going home I went to my brother's hospital, indirectly saying the stalker to get a treatment, then I went to home with my brother , I cannot risk this stalker finding my home.

The next day , I forgot Karen died and called her to wake her up , but then realised and started crying. Karen became deaf after a accident, she uses a device to hear us and sometimes record their voice and she had saved us from many troubles by producing it has a proof . WAIT ! SHE COULD HAVE DID IT , SHE COULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING. I rushed to the police special research place with Jimin , Jimin's parents are rich and has many influence here , so they let us , we got the hearing aid and went to our house to hear it , 

Hearing aid 

Let me go , don't do this , please , I will not say about her , BLISS is my best friend, aaaahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhh , pleassssssssssseeeee , junnggggggggg ,ahhhhhh

"Don't you dare tell my name" .

Ahhhhhhhhhh , *coughs* , I love you Bliss ,ahhhhhhhhhh

"Mine"

End of hearing aid 

That psycho wants me next ,FUCK , she was a true friend not even telling a bit about me , but that voice was so creepy and ghostly, GOD SAVE ME . 

Maybe , I should kill myself before anything worse happens....

I rushed to my room and locked it , Jimin sensed something wrong and was saying

"Bliss don't do anything, let me in , please , we can save you , please"

I took my knife and cut my wrist , last thing I would see is Kai and Jimin breaking the door and entering . 

At the hospital, 

Jimin point of view: Licht ditched her when I said him , she is the next target . She survived, that crazy bitch , KAI IS SO MAD , I went to her room , she was lying peacefully, I slowly went closer and kissed her lips lightly.

Bliss point of view: I was resting my head when I felt someone kissing me sweetly, I opened my eyes and Saw JIMIN , I wiggled but now he held my head tightly and kissed me deeply . I managed to mumble between the kiss " I hav..e a..bo..y..friend" , he replied "he ditched you once he found about it"

For some reason I was relieved and happy but I didn't respond to Jimin's kiss , we kissed until the door flung open revealing my mad brother and sad Monica, he rushed towards me and hugged me and cried saying "why ? You were ready to leave me" , I said "sorry , I was so scared"

 Jungkook point of view:  I heard my baby tried suiciding thinking I will torture her too , of course I will but LOVE TORTURE, I will see you soon baby , wait for me.