Escape

We are hiding inside a room , the guard and Servent are gone, Bliss is having a panic attack . I opened the trap door to go up , slowly I opened it , bliss and I went upwards to the attic , in the attic we saw some tools for mechanics like screw driver and extra , I took one of the screwdriver and gave Bliss a axe . It is kill or die game , now . We are hearing noises just below us . I slowly got down first , I stayed at the back of Jungkook. He wore a mask , I slowly crept and aimed my screwdriver at his leg , and I threw it , it hit at the right place but he didn't bulge he treated it like a needle , I saw Bliss getting down and aiming from the back while Jungkook was coming for me , but once she stepped closer , he turned around and stabbed her arms , she screamed , I thrower myself on him but he managed to dodge me down and stabbed me , I thought I died .

Bliss point of view:  I saw Jimin lying lifeless , I wanted to walk there and save him but this psycho got me , I managed to give him a scar and tried to run away but I couldn't run well cause of my hurted leg  , he isn't far behind but before I could move out , he pulled my shoulder and pushed me on the floor , I said "Jungkook I do trust you , but you killed my brother too" , 

He said "Jungkook?", I crawled backwards but he pushed a wardrobe on me , the glasses pierced me , I managed to pick on of the glasses , it is now or never , he pressed the wardrobe on me but as he picked it up , he pulled me closer to him , I used this opportunity to stab his eyes and pushed him and ran away while he was in pain , I was rushing out and bumped on someone.

Oh shit , Jungkook but I just stabbed him in his eyes , how