I: Reliving the past (1/5)

We were all waiting for the bell to ring and everyone is now dying to go home.

RINGGGGGG~

"Finally!" Yuri said as I kept on staring at the clock. She tapped my shoulder and smiled at me. "Didnt you hear the bell?"

"It rang late" I said while still staring at the clock. "Look 3:00, it's exactly on time" I shook my head as I stared at the clock that's slowly turning every second.

"Aigooooo ... Look at my Yena unnie, still staring at the clock" she grabbed my arm and pulled me up. "The bell rang 10 seconds late than yesterday. It may ring a minute late tomorrow"

"I'm sure it will ..." she kept on pulling me as I focused on my thoughts. At this rate school could extend ten to fifteen seconds a day. That would give me less time to spend with Yuri.

"Hey!" She snapped her fingers in front of me as I just gave her a warm smile. "Stop thinking about that clock thingy ... we have to focus on studying for the test tomorrow" I shaked my head and just let her pull me to our dorm.

We're childhood Best friends and as we grow up we've decided to stay at a dorm together. I know everything about her and vice versa.

We arrived at the dorm as she went straight to her study table and opened her book. "Hayyyyssss ... we waited 186 seconds to leave school and walked for 10 minutes and 12 seconds, just for you to study?"

"Unlike you, I NEED to study. I dont have a big brain that helps me to remember everything" I giggled and sat next to her. "Okay ... study, if that's what you want. I'll just sit here and wait for you to finish"

It took her more than an hour to finish studying. She tapped me on the shoulder and hugged me from the side. "Unnie ... I wish I have a photographic memory just like you. I'm tired of of studying~"

"It's okay just rest first. Studying all day wont help you anyways" she removed herself from the hug. "Huh? Isn't studying the reason why we get good grades?" I slowly shook my head.

"School started two months ago. You go to school everyday and believe it or not but you're the only one who really listens to the teacher. And if you listen, you learn and when you learned that means you'll pass the exam" she pouted and rested her head on the table.

"You really think so?" I nodded. "I know so" she lifted her head from the table and stared at me. She looked at me with her cute eyes, staring like a lost puppy.

"Will my scores be high?" I nodded as I just stared at her. "Higher than yours?" I laughed at her.

"No way~ I remember every single word in that book and I could even recite it with my eyes closed. There's no way I wouldn't take advantage of that" she kept on lightly hitting me on the shoulder. "Don't worry ... you can always be second place" she continued hitting me.

"That's cheating" she pouted as I took that chance to quickly peck her lips. "Alright ... how about we make a deal?" She looked up and tried to ignore me.

"I'll make three mistakes on one exam. And you have to promise me that your score will be higher than mine. If not then ... you'll stop studying every weekend and spend time with me. But if you win, i'll do anything you want. Deal?" She slowly looked at me and giggled.

"Promise?" I nodded. "But three mistakes only" she smiled. "Deal"

///////////

The first chapters titled "Reliving the past" will be a series of flashbacks. That's why it'll be shorter.

The real story will start in Chapter V