Hornets Nest

Sorry i posted this super late!

I'm wide awake and everytime i move her grip tightens. "5 More minutesss" She says and kissed my cheek.

I then heard the radio going off and heard Rick. Then she lets go of me for me to answer it.

Rick:Viper come in!

YN:Viper is still asleep.

Rick:YN?! You're still alive?!

YN:Yeah, Viper saved me last night.

Rick:Alright glad to hear it, since you're there with her can you tell her and her squad to go back at base?

YN:Um, her squad betrayed her.

Rick:They what?!

YN:Viper should i tell him?

Viper:Sssure, they dessserve death anywaysss it'sss in the train station.

YN:Viper found their base at the train station.

Rick:Right! Now go back to base and i know there's only one train track that wasn't destroyed.

YN:Alright, we'll be coming over there now!

Rick:The girls are waiting for you too! Since they heard me.

YN:Huh...guess it's the end for me. I also want Viper to be in my squad!

Rick:No problem! Come back safe!

YN:Alright Ghost out!

Rick:Hunter out!

Viper:Ssso are we gonna go back now?

YN:Yeah.

Viper:Guesss we'll get going! But i'm driving!

I nodded and she gave me a kiss then sat on the passenger seat as she starts the RV and started driving.

Time skip

We arrived back at the base and i first saw the girls then i look at Viper who had a grin on her face.

YN:Wanna eat together?

Viper:I'd love to!

We then exited the RV and the girls quickly ran up to me giving me a hug. Valerie nuzzles my chest. Sasha and Taria are on my back then the rest are infront of me.

They finished hugging me and i see Bill then he approached me and give me a hug. I hug back and he hits the top of my head and he starts to noogie me.

Bill:You gave this old man a heart attack!

YN:Sorry Bill!

Bill:What excuse am i gonna tell you're dad when my time has come?!