Escaped The Apocalypse

We arrived at the Mercy Hospital then told David to stay with the van and he nodded.

The hunter then lands beside me. "Ready?" I said looking at him then he groans. "Let's end this" I said and the hunter roared calling out all of the hunters and we charge inside.

The raiders start shooting at us then i saw raiders holding an RPG and i turned my attention to them shooting them down. The other raiders ran to the elevator and i grabbed Rick's axe from behind me and open the doors.

The hunters jumped inside the elevator and through the stairs them i climb up the stairs with them. I stopped at the 5th floor then saw an open elevator then i got inside with Rick's hunter.

We arrived at the 20th floor and saw the other hunters dead then saw mines. "Where to climb?' I asked looking at the hunter then it starts to walk and i followed it to the other side.

I started climbing up with him them arrived at the construction site. The hunter growled and heard it yelped as i climb up to see Rick's hunter down on the ground. I then look at Spade with a machete on his hand.

Spade:So...face to face again YN.

YN:This will be your end!

Spade:Oh really? You carried Bill's hat and Rick's axe. You think they're here with you? Pathethic!

YN:I know they are gone, but not when they are standing beside me!

I charge towards him and swing the axe at him. He dodges and throws a knife at me hitting my left shoulder. "It would have been better if you stay dead at the first place!" Spade yelled then tries to kick me on the edge and i landed a punch on him.

I tried to pull the knife out of my shoulder and Spade got up then swings the machete. He manages to cut me and i swung the axe at him. He weaves back and sweep my leg then i dropped on my back. He tries to aim for my head and i quickly pulled the lever on the head of the axe then a barrel comes out and pulled the trigger then shot his shoulder.

I stand up then look at the ammo from the axe and its all out. I sighed and someone kicks me from the back of my legs and stomps me down. Forcing the knife on my shoulder to go deep further.

I screamed in pain and he grabs the back of my hair then make me look at him. "How you like the pain YN? You like it?" Spade says. "I am prepared from that shotgun axe so no way that can fool me twice!" He says and i painfully removed the knife them stabbed his leg.

He screams in pain as he lost his grip on me then i kick him away. I pull out my pistol and managed to hit his leg then he grabs my wrist preventing me from shooting him then he head butts me.

I head butted him back as he recoil back and i stand up then drop kicked him. He got to the edge and when i got to him he pulls me over him then i grab onto the ledge.

"What now YN?" He says stomping on my fingers. I then see an opening and i jump down. "He took the easy way out i guess" He says as he laughs. I got behind him then hit him on the back with the axe as he screams in pain and back handed me.

He manages to land a couple of punches on me then i punch back much harder as he recoiled back. He charges towards me then i didn't saw the knife on his hand as he stabs me on the stomach.

He pins me down and started punching my face continuously then he made me look at him. "Now die!" He says and i noticed Rick's hunter then i quickly push him away from me to the edge.

"See you in hell!" I yelled and he stands at the edge then the hunter pounces on him both of them falling off the building hearing him scream. I stand and look to the edge then sat down as i look at the view of the city.

"It's finally over..." I say to myself and i pressured the wound on my stomach as i walk downstairs. After minutes of walking down David ran to me and helped me in the van then i start bandaging myself up.

Time skip

I finished mourning Bill and the others death then mom pats my back. I took off the hat and noticed a picture on it we look at it then smiled at the memories that have been made.

I then heard growling and i raise my head to see Rick's hunter. "Alex..." Eleanor said looking at the hunter. I then stand infront of the hunter/Alex and buried the head of the axe on the dirt.

I then put back the hat and gave the hunter one last look. "Goodbye..." I said to the hunter then the hunter stands up and sat beside the axe.

"We need to go now" Nika says as she places her hand on my shoulder. "Alright, i need my girls to cuddle with me anyways" I said looking at the girls and walk to the russian ship.

I walk to the back of the ship to see the city one last time. I grab the photo from the hat and look at it with a smile.

Shaun:Is it finally over?

YN:Yes Shaun.

Sophia:Let's get inside now.

YN:I'll be with you in a sec.

She nods then i pulled out Fenrir, Doyle, Beckett, Gabriel, Miller and Bill's dog tags.

YN:We finally escaped.

I look at the picture once again the walk inside the ship.

Meanwhile a figure with 5 furries and one Human all wearing military uniform on top of the building watching the boat.

???:Phase 1 accomplished, Time for phase 2.

The human said then the chopper lands behind them and they got in.

In memory of

Gabriel Shepard

James Miller

William Beckett

Doyle Johnson

Bill L/N

Fenrir Boskonovitch

Rick

THE END

I am terribly sorry if its short i got nothing else to put it. Onwards to the next book!