Part 4

THIRD PERSON POV Draco:

It was the first full moon for Draco and Hanna at Hogwarts and they were both very nervous. Draco sighed as he walked out of the Slytherin common room with a small backpack hanging from one of his shoulders. "Draco" Hanna called out to him as he emerged the front hall where the huge front doors to the castle were.

"Hey" Draco said and gave a week smile, "how's it going getting Harry and Ron into different places?" Hanna asked Draco as they made their way out of the castle to the black lake. "Not well" Draco sighed as he answered his Hufflepuff friend, "I'm sorry I can't do anything more" Hanna said.

Draco smiled at her a small smile and she returned the smile, "come on, the moon is almost up" Draco said and jumped in. Once both of them were in the lake they started swimming around a bit.

"Wait Hanna? why isn't Weasley here to help you with your scales?" Draco asked Hanna as they made their way up to see the moon. Almost as if on cue their heads popped up from the water and there Ginny Weasley stood waiting for her girlfriend.

"She was just a tad late" Hanna said and chuckled a little at Draco as she swam over to Ginny and sat in the mud. Ginny instantly started to help her pick her shells off and Draco watched for a second he became jealous but ignored it and went to find a sharp rock to help him with his scales.

Draco swam past some fish herds and some grindilows that didn't dare to bother him until he found a good stone. After him trying desperately to get all his shells off he saw the red hair of Hanna emerge from the surface.

"Draco!" She called down to him, Draco sighed and looked at her, "what now? I'm trying to get these bastards off" Draco said irritated. "Harry is up there!" Hanna screamed at Draco and they both hurried up to the surface.

On their way there they made some quick conversation, "apparently some Gryffindor girls from her year woke Hermione up. Hermione tried waking Ron up but she couldn't so she woke Harry up, Harry was there to look for Ginny!" Hanna screeched from excitement.

As soon as Draco's head was out of the water he felt the smell of his mate around, Draco froze in place as Hanna started to swim back to the other two. Hanna stopped once she saw Draco frozen in place, "Draco, come on" Hanna said to her Slytherin friend.

"He'll never accept me" Draco said and looked at Hanna worry filling his face as he said it. Currently Draco was hiding behind a huge rock that stood out of the lake, "Hanna what do I do? I'll be miserable my whole life!" Draco screeched at her.

"Don't say that Draco, I'm sure he'll accept you, he is Pansexual after all" Hanna said and Draco froze even more. "He only told his closest friends on the train here" Hanna explained to the very confused Draco.

Draco relaxed a bit hearing he did have a chance but instantly became worried again, "Hanna" Draco sighed. "I've been horrible to him and his friends the whole time I've known them. There is no way he'll accept me" Draco said looking at the water and going back in.
__________ Hanna __________

Hanna swam over to Harry and Ginny and shook her head in Ginny's direction, "he wouldn't take the chance" she said to her sadly. Ginny looked shocked, "so it is him?" Ginny asked Hanna excitement filling Ginny's voice and face.

"Yes" Hanna answered, "who are we talking about here?" Harry asked the two girls, Harry had seen Hanna's tail and knew she was a siren. "You, you oblivious head" Ginny said to Harry while Hanna was trying not to laugh at his reaction to Ginny's comeback.

"What about me?" Harry asked even more confused now, "sorry but Draco has to tell you himself" Hanna answered him. "Come here" Ginny said patting the mud beside her and Hanna pulled herself on to the bank of the lake.

Ginny went to pull the shells off of Hanna's tail and she let her head fall back in pleasure at the tuch of her mate hand.
__________ Harry __________

Harry sighed, he wished he was Draco's mate but he didn't think he'd be lucky enough to be his crushes - who was a siren - mate. Harry cursed himself for thinking how nice it would be to be able to pick Draco's shells off for him.

Ginny and Hanna looked up at Harry as they heard him sign, "Harry what is it?" Ginny asked worriedly. Harry could hear a small growl come from Hanna and smiled "nothing" Harry answered her.