Part 16

A/N = This chapter will be a bit shorter sorry!!!

HARRY'S POV:

It's been another month since I found out about the pregnancy. It hadn't been going well, I still wasn't showing thankfully, although my appetite was so big I had to into the kitchen to get things to eat every once in a while.

Draco thankfully stayed with me through it all and gave people a death glare if they just so much as looked in my direction. I sighed as I held my hands over my stomach, "I'll always love you. My little one" I said talking to my stomach while in front of the fire in our shared common room, Draco wouldn't let me do anything.

Currently Draco was fetching some late night snack for me, I waited patiently for him to come back to the common room. I had put on Draco's Slytherin green quidditch sweater and some sweatpants.

I heard the common room door open and I turned to see who it was but nobody was there and I sighed in relief. "Hey" I said as Draco removes the invisibility cloak and handed me my snacks.

"Hey, how are you two?" Draco asked smiling at me and then down at my stomach. I chuckled a little at him and smiled, "we're good, just hungry" I said and started at the snacks.

I hummed in acceptance of the snacks Draco had brought me, once I finished I felt sick.

I ran into the shared bathroom and threw up. Draco came running after me and held my head and the hairs that would usually go in my face a bit.

After I threw up I cleaned my lips with paper towels and cleaned my mouth with some water and brushed my teeth. "Are you okay?" Draco asked me when we both were out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, I'm just tired of constantly throwing up" I said cuddling into Draco's side as we watched the fire. Draco sighed, "I wish I could take some of your pain away love" he said and I smiled at him.

"I know, but you can't and that's also okay, I'd much rather have you as a servant than have both of us like this" I said and we chuckled together. "Yeah you're right, I'm glad I can be your servant for the next what? seven months?" Draco asked and I smiled. "Yes seven months left" I said and Draco kissed my head, "we'll get through this together" he said and kissed my head again.